Three

Sunaina was deeply engrossed while checking the data report submitted by one of the interns. She works as the Manager of IT department in Ranvijay's company. She was also looking over the budget submitted by Arjun's team.

Arjun and Sunaina were basically responsible for a new project of the company. As much as Sunaina hates Arjun, she can't say a thing since the project was important for her as it was specially handed to her by her bestie, Niharika.

Arjun never left a chance to bicker with Sunaina, nor did she miss a beat to slam him with something even worse. Sunaina hated people who were traitor or imbecile or disloyal. Arjun was all that and even more.

Arjun noticed Sunaina working with all her focus on the computer screen. Arjun smiled looking at her cute face glaring at the computer screen. "Why she always angry? Look at the droopy-droopy stance of her beautiful eyes. Seems this stupid project is bothering missy-miss even in her sleep."Arjun said to himself.

He brought a cup of coffee and placed it by Sunaina's computer, silently escaping from there.

After 5 minutes or so, Sunaina's eye caught the cup sitting there, "Oh, I didn't bring coffee. Who brought this? Whoever it is, God grace her or him!"

She smiled happily at the cup, taking the first sip. But soon her smiling face turned into a disgusted face, and then morphed into fury.
She didn't even need an investigation to know who did this.

She left her place, storming towards Arjun's office, more like his cubicle.

"HOW DARE YOU!"

Arjun got startled in his place, he was flirting with some female employee. "What happened Dragon! Why are you breathing fire?" He smirked looking at furious Sunaina.

"What happened! I am breathing fire??? Who told you to fill gasoline then in my cup!!" Sunaina's nose flared.

"Gasoline?" Arjun faked innocence, "Like a pure hearted diligent colleague, I brought you coffee and you're shouting on me! Bhalai ka toh zamaana hi nahi raha (The generation isn't for people who do good for others)!"

Sunaina shifted her weight on her right foot, crossing her arms in front of her chest, saying, "If this is called Coffee, I might as well call you handsome."

"Oufff!!" an employee chimed from the side, who soon concentrated on his work after Arjun glared at him.

Ranvijay was passing by, when he saw Arjun glaring and Sunaina smirking. "What happened?" He asked the employees enjoying their drama.

Sunaina shifted towards Ranvijay, complaining, "Your brother put salt in my coffee!"

Arjun too argued back, "First, it wasn't her coffee, for the record. Nobody taught you to not taste stranger's food in the childhood?"

"It was placed in MY desk, beside MY computer, for God's sake!" Sunaina fought back.

"See, she is obsessive over things that aren't even hers! The desk and computer belongs to the company as far as I know!" Arjun shrugged.

Sunaina was bubbling with anger, when Ranvijay warned, "Arjun!"

"But, she bullied me first!" Arjun defended himself.

Ranvijay looked at him confused. "She intentionally put a virus in my computer, complying me to do the same work 10 times!" Arjun complained.

"Atleast, I did something adultish." Sunaina dismissed in a proud way.

"Oh is this Por," Ranvijay stopped Arjun from continuing the sentence. "Enough both of you. What are you? Toddlers? Please this project is really important for us. Don't mess it up. You two are leading the team! This kind of behavior is not at all acceptable from both of you. Arjun don't think I won't punish you just because you are my brother and Sunaina you too don't think that I will let you off the hook just because you are important to my wife. You two, do your work. Or I will be forced to take action."

Sunaina and Arjun glared at each other, returning back to their work. Ranvijay rubbed his temples in frustration.

Sunaina was mumbling all kinds of curses at both brothers, but she stopped when Ranvijay came by her desk. "What now?" She looked at Ranvijay.

Ranvijay only smiled, placing a cup of freshly made coffee in front of her. "Thank you for working hard." He said and went inside his office.

Sunaina smiled sipping the coffee, finally a good rich, enough sweet coffee. "He is not that bad, after all he is living with Nihu. Some good is bound to seep in him." She shrugged continuing sipping the coffee.

On the other hand, Arjun seethed in jealousy. "I got scolded too. But, where is my coffee! He sure is partial. No partial CEO can go much higher, Mr. Ranvijay Singh."

Petty much.

In the office

Ranvijay slumped on his office chair, fishing out his phone. Sighing he looked at his wallpaper, Niharika and Parth making a derp face. He smiled a bit calling Niharika.

Niharika answered the call in the second ring.
(Ranvijay)                                        (Niharika)

Hi, handsome!

Don't "Hi handsome" me. I am suffering here for you!

Why? What wrong did I do?

You placed Sunaina and Arjun in the same team. And now they are fighting at every chance they get. They are literally sucking my life out! I feel like a kindergarten teacher trying to school and discipline two over excited kids!

Woah, What did they do now?

Ranvijay explained everything to her, from the quarrel to him giving coffee to Niharika.

"Hmm... you did great hubby. Thanks for taking care of Sunu. I am proud of you." Niharika chimed in.

"My head is paining, wife! And you are responsible for that!" He blamed her.

"How am I responsible! Oh wait! Have you sent something to Arjun? He will sulk otherwise, if he sees you taking Sunu's side." Niharika reasoned.

"Let him. I am too tired of his childish behaviours." Ranvijay sighed.

"I know very well, you will do something, no need to be so salty, husband!" Niharika chuckled.

"Yeah, Laugh on my misery. Just, let me come home tonight, I will see how much you laugh then!" Ranvijay threatened.

"Aww, should I be scared?" Niharika replied sassily.

"Yes, very much. Okay bye for now."

"Yeah, bye bye. Love you." Niharika replied.

Ranvijay cut the call after humming.

He then took out a chocolate from his drawer and walked to Arjun's cubicle, watching him doing his work with a concentrated face. He just walked by his table, as if watching his work, silently passing the chocolate without any one's notice.