Sudo Change & Kushida

Start from the beginning

Timeskip Next day :

Horikita POV :

As I was waiting patiently for sensei to announce the midterms exam results. I looked around my classmates and they all have happy looks on their faces.

They all must have done extremely good for the exams to which I am satisfied that the questions Ayanokoji-kun gives me are almost the same, that comes in the exams.

I then looked at the the three idiots in our class and they also have delighted looks, except Sudo. Looks like he did bad in his exams. Ayanokoji-kun advised me not to let any of my classmates get expelled this early, if we want to remain in the competion.

Sensei entered our classroom with the usual cold and unapproachable manner. Ayanokoji-kun did relate us from time to time, which I didn't like a bit.

She put the result poster on the board and all of them look happy and delighted noises emerges from the entire classroom.

"Yeah! I knew it!"

"Right! Yagami-kun and others teaching helps us quite right!"

"Not to forget Horikita-san! Due to her questions, we managed to get these high results!"

And many more praising comes which I all dismisses it with a nod. I am also quite happy about it, but didn't show it on my face. I looked at Koenji-kun, he has a little puzzled look on his face but then turn into a smirk.

"Good game, Touka boy." he said to no one.

I ignored him and looks at our class points. Everyone is looking at the table of the points and they are very happy including me.

Class S : Ichinose Class (1075)

Class A : Horikita Class (1040)

Class B : Ryueen Class (1020)

Class C : Arisu Class (980)

Class D : Kiyotaka Class (100)

I am quite relieved that our class is only 5 CPs away on becoming Class S. If these fools are good in academics, then we must be Class S by now. But I can't do anything about it, can I? As they are cheering for themselves, sensei hut her palm on the board and silence them all.

"Well it is good that you all got quite a good amount of points in the midterms and almost become Class S. But there is also a depressing thing." said sensei.

She took the marker and draw a red line under sudo name in english.

"I am sorry to say but Sudo. You failed. You are going to be expelled."

Sudo has a shock look on his face and the same goes for others, except Koenji. He seems to be enjoying this and Hirata & Kushida talk with sensei. I took out my phone and message Ayanokoji-kun.

[Ayanokoji-kun. Sudo failed with one piont in English. What do I do?]

[I see. Don't worry. Just ask sensei to sell you that one point with Private Points.]

[Is that even possible!?]

[Just do as I say but in private. So that nobody can hear you.]

[I see...]

I move my eyes to sensei, who just left the classroom. My classmates are looking depressed and Sudo is not looking good. I stand up from my seat in order to go after sensei. Kushida-san seeing this, ask me.

"Where are you going Horikita-san?"

"I am going to talk to sensei. We can't let our classmate be expelled especially Sudo. And please, don't follow me. I want to deal with alone." I said.