At long last, male school idols will get the respect they deserve!

Or rather... I will get the respect that I DESERVE!

Ah, yes, the stage of a king is always the grandest of venues. My talents exceed that of those talentless hacks from Nijigasaki High, and they should know better than to try to compete with me.

They wanted a piece of my show, so I made sure to hit them back with the force of a thousand suns. These losers stand no chance against the might of The King.

Why did I have to jump through hoops just to get a spot on the main stage? I am a generational talent, a once-in-a-lifetime attraction! I've been undefeated in school idol competitions since my debut in my first year at Shujin, and yet I had to prove myself again?

I am the Main Stage, this is my show! If anyone can't see that, then I don't know what else to say. I deserve to be there, and you better not forget it.

This industry will be so much better off without the boy who betrayed his own kind. I will do whatever it takes to get rid of him, and I won't let him mess with my kingdom any longer.

All male school idols will be grateful when I get rid of him, Akihiko Suzuki himself. This is my kingdom, and he has no place within it! His days here are numbered, and I won't let him ruin it for me or anyone else. He's just like the fanged bitch who came before him!

KATSUO: "Haha, you're in for a rude awakening, Akihiko Suzuki. Your days as a producer are numbered, and once I rise to the top, you will be forgotten, never to be heard from again.
Everyone will point and laugh at you, saying how you were the stepping stone in my magnificent ascent to the professional throne! I am the future of the industry, and you will be nothing but a footnote in my glorious reign. Prepare to bow before the King, and remember who humiliated and broke you."

???: "The professional throne? Oh, really?"

KATSUO: "?!"

H-huh? That voice, is...it-it's impossible! It can't be true! It has to be a joke...that's the only explanation, right?

My heart dropped to the floor as I turned and came face-to-face with my worst nightmare. What felt like an eternity passed, with me staring at this person, unable to speak or move. Finally, I managed to force out a single word.

KATSUO: "...You!"

You!"