double the trouble, two Kais

"damn who would have thought an alternate version of me would be such an ass" Red Kai, grabs Kai's horn and pushes him down. "I'm the ass, your the pain in ass here dumbass"

Kai draws his blades and red Kai draws his sword. "You wanna go right here right know I'll beat your ass" red Kai throws his speed at Kai. Kai dodging it without breaking a sweat. "The only thing getting beat is your face after I kill you"

The two continued to fight non stop, both throwing insults after insults at each other. Until finally there fight ended in a draw. "huh, damn I'm so tired but don't think this is you winning I'll get over there and stab you"

Kai was just as tired as red Kai. "Oh yeah well hurry up and get over here." Both pass out.

It has been about ten minutes, both had finally woken up. And both instantly lunge towards each other. Lukas had to hold back Kai as Red Lukas held the red Kai back.

"Let go of me I'm gonna show that piece of shit some discipline" they were both like ravaged dogs trying to hit at each other. "Oh yeah well I'll beat your face in once I get this stupid shadow off of me"

It was back to the both throwing insults at each other.

They were both out in time out. "This is your fault" Kai looks over with annoyance. "My fault this i-, no your right it is I called you an ass in the first place sorry about that"

Red Kai looked up at Kai, no one had shown red Kai this, he was thought to never feel sympathy. "uh no I throw the first blade that's on me"

wait why was he being nice, he was thought not two he was thaught to never show mercy or sympathy. "Guess we're both sorry, well since we'll be here for a bit tell me a bit more about you and your parents and I'll tell you a bit about mine"

"Well when I was born it was strict and hard my parents pushed me to be the strongest and never show mercy or anything like that, they showed me that being like you was weak and useless, they taught me to be power hungry, when I wanted power I always had it, it was the best thing ever, what else could one ask for, what about you" Kai seemed shocked and abit sad by all the things he had just heard.

"Well, when I was born my father had a change of heart he was no longer a power hungry man and he raised me for a bit, but then I left the kingdom and got taken in by Shawn, and now I live here, but in those couple years with my father he thought me that it was okay to show a bit of weakness that not every one has to be strong, that sometimes patience and collective was the right thing to do, my mother left though to my father's change and she was evil but she was purified and now we live together" red Kai seemed interested in Kai life.

He has thought a couple of times of being a normal family and not a leader that brought down kingdoms and city's out of his own selfish desires but he would always get rid of those thoughts.

"Huh guess we both have quite the opposite life style, how ironic" Kai chuckled at the though of all this. "Well come on we should head back to the others."

"Please as if I need to listen to you I'm getting out of here" red Kai leaves the room and goes outside, probably leaving somewhere, but Jasper made sure that it was impossible for any of them or the alternate version of them could leave the library. "Damn it remove your magic this instincts you damn magician"

"Nope no cand do sorry but we're all stuck here.until you guys leave back to your dimension" Jasper then returns to where ever he goes after teleporting.