Pilot

Marley Carrera -played by Rachel Zegler

Marley Carrera -
played by Rachel Zegler

Everyone else is played by the actors who played them! I hope you enjoy this book, I really like the idea of it so far because I have a twin sister and she helped me design a lot of the stuff that's gonna be in this book!

! Tw !

There are mentions of abuse, alcohol abuse, substance abuse, and many other triggering things. If you get triggered easily I suggest you skip some parts, I'll try to give a warning when it comes to some of these parts!

Hope you enjoy! - kb (:

——-

I'm currently rapping to Eminem as I drive down to the beach. Hurricane Agatha is about to hit and I'm gonna go surf the surge.

As I pull up to a beach on the cut, I see John B and Pope running down to the shore. They are pogues, I'm a kook. You're probably wondering what a pouge and kook are, so let me explain.

A pogue is someone who lives on the south side or the cut as many people call it. A lot of the time you can see them surfing, busting tables, or cleaning up yachts. Honestly, I think it's rude that a lot of my friends treat them like shit for not having as much money as us.

Anyway, a kook is someone who lives on the north side, which is also known as figure eight. That's where me and my twin sister Kie live. Kooks are the people who are rich, flash their money at fancy events, and are overall not good people. Me and Kie are considered kooks even though we hate the label.

Kie hangs out with the pogues while I hang out with the kooks, I can't say I blame her. Pogues always do whatever they want, whenever they want. I wish I could do that, well I do, I just get in loads of trouble by my parents. So does Kie, but they somehow never notice when she gets into trouble. I cover for her most of the time and she also covers for me.

We aren't that close because of our social circles. I wish I could hangout with the pouges, but I don't. I want to make my parents proud.

Enough of that lame shit, I'm now in the ocean as I wait for a wave. I continue to scan the water until I see the biggest wave I've ever laid my eyes on. I quickly paddle onto it and ride it until I get thrown off of my board.

I hastily kick my feet and resurface. I start to cough, I'm also laughing at the same time, though. That was the craziest thing I've done in a while. "Yo, are you good!?" I hear someone shout.

I whip my head to my left and see John B and Pope paddling over to me. I'm kind of friends with them. I talk to John B tons, actually. He works for Ward Cameron, who's my boyfriend's father. We run into each other often and that's when we talk.

"Yeah, I'm all good." I quickly answer as they stare at me with worried looks on their faces.

Pope shakes his head "You looked like you were gonna drown dude, and your head is bleeding." He counters as he motions towards my head.