"Now tell me, why are you here?"

"Uhh, yeah- I need to tell you something."

"For Rowena's sake, why the hell did I agree to do this?" I mutter walking out of the Headmaster's office while clutching my wand and invisibility cloak tightly

"For Rowena's sake, why the hell did I agree to do this?" I mutter walking out of the Headmaster's office while clutching my wand and invisibility cloak tightly. Idiota, you dragged yourself into this mess.

I had no other choice than just wait until midnight for everyone to sleep so my plan could work. So here I am on the way to the Ravenclaw dormitory. Why? I'll tell you once I get there.

I still had doubts about the person who did all this-

This shit has messed up my fucking mind.

She did all this in front of our eyes and no one got a fucking clue. How? She must be a psychopath to do all this and get away with everything.

I start making my pace quickly toward the moving stares. Before I could make the last turn, hushed voices filled the hallway. Shit.

Who could be awake at this time?

"You're walking way too slowly."

"Oh hush, I'm walking right."

I glance through the invisibility cloak when I watch the two very familiar figures walking in front of me. Double shit.

What the heck is V doing here? With Professor Bang?

Didn't Hagrid give the elites, the sleeping potion? How is here here? Triple shit.

I suck a breath before immediately sticking to the wall, giving them space to walk.

They can't find me. Not when I'm in the last level of this game of chess.

"What if I get caught? I didn't wear the cloak." V mutters.

"No one is awake enough to catch you, kid, just walk." Bang pd says reluctantly.

V nods and they walk to the opposite end of the hallway. I sigh in relief and hold the side table next to me. The cloak hits the vase and it wobbles making a sound. Oh fucking hell no.

I stopped myself from groaning when I heard footsteps back in the hallway. Quadruple shit.

V's moving figure comes back to the hallway and I freeze. My breath quickened as his body stood in front of the vase, his eyes examining it. He has no idea, how he's to me.

One move and he could feel my presence. Holy fuck, I'm screwed.

"Tae," Professor Bang, yells lightly as V's attention goes back to him. "What are you doing? We're already late."

V gulps, "Just a sec... I thought I felt something, someone here-" he looks around as his bloodshot eyes wander.

"Maybe it's your delusion. Your brain and heart ain't coordinating kid." Bang pd says before walking near us and holding V's hand, "As soon as we get to the office, we'll find her. Let's go."

V nods glancing once again before landing his eyes on me or the painting behind me then starts walking out of the hallway with Professor Yg.

I take a large breath and glance in the other direction. My eyes are glossy and my heart is beating rapidly. Shit.

He's here to find me?

A tear drops down my cheek.

Why am I getting a feeling that this might be my last chance of seeing him this close?

I wipe away the tears and start walking to the moving stares. If I don't win today, I might lose all my tomorrows.

Jisoo you have to be strong. I mutter and stand in front of the dormitory. The painting stares at me before asking the riddle.

"What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?"

"A stamp," I answer quickly as the door opens. Then I'm hit with the coldest-ever breeze. What the fuck?

I clutch my cloak around me tightly and glance at the passageway, there are icefkakes everywhere, with solid ice frozen along the sides of the wall and hanging through the ceiling. Something is wrong.

I walked until I reached the living room. I almost screamed when I saw Rubi lying on the ground while a thin layer of snow surrounded her.

What the actual heck happened here?

"Rubi," I mutter holding her face. She's freezing. I call her again and start rubbing her palms to create heat. Panic surged into me. How long is she here for? And where are the others?

But a voice interrupts, "She won't wake up." I glance back as she smirks, "Not until I want her to."

I stand up facing her. The real villain. The culprit behind everything.

"Red," I mutter. She stood there covered with the whole black attire as V described her to be.

"Yes, Jisoo?" I could feel the satisfaction in her words.

"I know who you are." I said pointing my wand at her, "Enervate!" the hood of her cloak fell off her head revealing her red hair.

And she starts laughing, "Shit, I didn't know you were that smart Jisoo."

"I'm more than you think, Cheryl."

*•*•*•*•*

Spoiler- Are you ready to die, Jisoo?