It's okay

I was awoken to the sun shining onto my eyes "ugh" I was sore sitting up. I observed my body seeing as I had bruises all along my arm with my hand bandaged.. Well this isn't as bad as I thought. Just as I began getting up my door opened widely "Lady Ellie! Please, lay back down! I'd like for you to see the doctor first" I snapped my head to her "no.. I do not wish to see a doctor, I'm feeling fine. Just a little bruised" I remembered last night Ciel and Sebastian were still here "where are Ciel and Sebastian? I remember them being here and then I fell asleep" I remembered a lot more than that but there's no need to bring that up.. "If you say so milady, Ciel and Sebastian left late last night.. They were worried to leave you especially since you were saying Ciels name in your sleep.. It seems you think of him as a protector, or at least you did last night." WHAT!? I don't talk in my sleep! I know this! Oh my god.

I decided it'd be best to just drop the conversation but I knew I'd need to thank him for staying last night.. "Scarlett? I'd like to visit Ciel" I said pulling a coat over me "yes, madam" madam? She usually calls me 'milady' ehh.. Whatever. As we began on our way I couldn't stop thinking of what Scarlett said, did I really say Ciels name in my sleep? Or could Scarlett be teasing me... Either way, I don't plan on bringing it up. While pulling into the long driveway I noticed another carriage "who could that be?" Scarlett nosily asked "perhaps it could be Elizabeth.." I couldn't help but say her name with bitterness on my tongue. Scarlett just gave a small nod. As we got out and knocked I began to feel shy for some reason... I'm usually an outgoing person but.. I have butterflies in the pit of my stomach "yes? Oh! Scarlett and lady Ellie" Sebastian smiled opening the door "hello Sebastian, I was just wanting to thank you and Ciel for staying with me last night" I decided to just mentally ignore their conversation over my soul "Ellie!" I turned to the grand staircase to see Finny running towards me and hugging me "Hello Finny, how's the yard work?" He smiled a kind smile "it's good, how about you? Are you okay?" I shrugged "I suppose.." He smiled again "Finny, you're not done with the yard work... Go finish it now" I heard a voice say I turned to see Ciel and a blond boy about the same age with a butler behind him as well "good morning, Ciel" I mumbled "morning" with that he led the blonde down the stairs and almost to the door "hello, I'm Alois Trancy" Trancy? I've heard of that estate. I smiled and shook his hand "Ellie.. Ellie Bridgeport" the blonde got a mischievous look in his eye and momentarily glanced to Ciel "so THIS is Ellie" hmm? Was I being talked about? My eyebrows knitted together in a confused stance. Oh well.

We all sat in his office and drunk some tea "seeing as the queen has called upon all three of us I don't really see a way out of it" Ciel said obviously annoyed at the blondes presence "you're working with the queen as well?" I turned to Alois asking quite interested "yes, I'm known as the queens spider" spider? Cool. "I forgot to mention the queens now calling you 'the queens kitten'" Ciel said nonchalantly "kitten? Well.. That's cute" I said pretty happy with it "it suits you perfectly milady" Sebastian stated... I knew of his obsession with cats.. We all knew. "What's your butlers name, Alois?" I asked looking at the glasses wearing man "oh, that's Claude" I turned and quickly waved at him "he's a demon as well.." Ciel stated "oh? Well, that's awesome" I said sitting back into the chair properly and we got on to business.

Ciel told us of cases it I pretty much ignored him and stared at the line of perfect demon but,era waiting for a command.. Though Claude looked on in distaste his scrunched eyebrows and scowl suited his yellow eyes. "Ellie! Pay attention" I was snapped out of my thoughts of a possible upcoming yaoi "my bad.." I muttered as the blonde known as Alois chuckled. I kept noticing the constant creeper glances I got from Alois which made me squirm in uncomfort until Ciel finished talking "well.. That about does it for today" again.. I didn't pay attention. Whoops.

A/N: Sorry this chapter sucked '-' I don't really know where I was going with this one but umm.. Enjoy! And thanks for reading :D