35

Morgan's pov:
I was so excited to meet bills new girlfriend today now I won't be the only girl. I headed to bills room  since she'll be here soon. I heard a knock on the door and bill ran to the door since he knew it was her.

I could see how much he loved her by his reaction. He engulfed her in a big hug and a kiss. Once he pulled away I was finally able to see her.

Bill: everyone this is Maggie

I was shocked. I knew that face.

Morgan: Maggie?

Bill: what's wrong?

Maggie: Morgan?

I ran to her and gave her a big hug and we both started crying.

Maggie: I didn't think I would ever see you again.

Morgan: me either I've missed you so much.

We finally pulled away from each other. The boys looked at us confused.

Morgan: we've known each other since we were 11. Her mother was my tutor that would come to my house. Maggie always came with her and she was my best friend.

Bill: that's so sweet look Tom now our girlfriends can be besties again like us!

Tom was so happy to see that I finally had another friend. Me and Maggie decided to do something fun today since Maggie was here.

Morgan's pov:
Bill suggested going out and renting some quad bikes and driving around in them. We all agreed and we all put in clothes that we didn't mind getting dirty.

When we arrived I was so excited. I had done something similar when my parents were still alive. We all went to our bikes when I noticed that Tom didn't have anything covering his head. He looked so good showing his dreads. We all hopped on and started riding.

I heard a noise and noticed that Tom and fallen off side ways. He was fine so we all started laughing at him.

Morgan: you're so clumsy Tom

He's snuck up behind me and pulled me off my bike so I could get dirty like him.

Georg: hey y'all look like little pigs covered in dirt

Tom: she looks good dirty

He gave me his smirk and I shoved him which caused him to fall again. Me and Tom started doing donuts kicking a lot of dust up.

Morgan: oh I got it in my mouth.

After a couple hours we were done and headed back to the hotel to shower. When I got out of the shower it was brown from all of the dirt.

I got dressed and ready since we were going to watch movies in bills room tonight.  I put on my snoopy pajamas. I know it seems childish but I love snoopy. I grabbed ludo and we started snuggling waiting for Tom to come out.

Tom: there's my babies.

Tom gave us both kisses then went to get dressed. He wasn't looking so I went behind him and smacked his butt

Morgan: damn Tom that thing bounced back

Tom: not as much as yours.

He sat on the bed and I sat in his lap facing him. I began to kiss him god his lips were perfect. He put his hands on my butt and began to smack and massage them.

I wanted to tease him so I got up and left him there hard.

Morgan: come on Tom we have a movie to watch with our friends.

Tom: you're just mean!

We knocked on hills door and joined all of them.