...?

???-... Sigh...
Someone inside of an hospital room sighed; it was a girl, probably 13 or 14 years old. She looked outside of her window, as she saw everyone outside happily living their lives... While she was there, inside of that clean white room, bored, mad at the entire Earthbread or whatever the name of that world was. She threw something at the door of the hospital room, mad, like... Really mad. She was about to cry, but her eyes suddenly turned to a newsstand, where there was a sign of a whale, rocking back and forth, back and forth, in a rather slow and soothing way... The girl couldn't help but look at it, almost mesmerized by the weird wooden figure... The same wooden figure that then turned into a real whale.
Pw-... Well, i see that you really are a special kid. Call me the Peppermint Whale, and you are?

Ca- C-Cinnamon Apple Cookie, b-but why are you here

Ca- C-Cinnamon Apple Cookie, b-but why are you here...?! Why are you... Real... Y-you're a piece of cardboard anyway, aren't you?!
The whale looked at her and launghed, amused by her reaction.
Pw- ooooooooooh, foolish girl... What you saw before was my disguise... To not make "them" find me. But you're not with them, are you?
Cinnamon Apple was a lot perplexed, trying to understand what the hell was this whale blatering about. The Peppermint Whale sighed.
Pw-... I'm talking about the guardians- wait, why do i even brother asking such a question? I destroyed them eons ago... Anyway, without talking about these things. I have another question for you...
Ca-... Which is...?
She asked a bit nervous, yet curious at the same time.
Pw- would you like to dance again...?
Ca-...! Y-you could do that?! O-of course i want to dance again!!
She screamed exited. The whale launghed, as with his magic, changed the girl's clothes and even hair.

 The whale launghed, as with his magic, changed the girl's clothes and even hair

Pw- that's now better... I made you able to follow your dreams again, but you have to help me make my plan come true... Do we have a deal...?
Cinnamon Apple thought about it for a while, but then nodded, despite not fully understanding what's happening, but if this was her only way to be able to dance, she wouldn't have let anyone ruin it...