CHAPTER 2 - CHALLENGE, THE NEW COACH

Start from the beginning

-How do you know that our first game will be with you? -said Sierra, who was very attentive.

"We have contacts," said the serious girl who seemed, from her clothes, to be the team's goalkeeper, and a bird climbed onto her shoulder.

-Let's have a challenge, five against five, here and now, as long as it's okay with your coach and your captain, right Victoria? -It would seem that Tori would know Ada, but she didn't because of her puzzled face. - Yes, we know the prime minister's daughter, the one who helped Raimon defeat the Alius Academy. -Tori looked at the coach who nodded, that would be a great opportunity to learn about his players.

-Okay, Waterfall, we accept the challenge. -she said seriously- The boys are sure to leave the field to us, RIGHT GUYS?! -She yelled at them. Confused, Mark at first answered, "Ehh, yeah?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon the party will begin between Forest High School and the local, Raimon G, and here I am Chester Horse Jr. tobroadcast it! -announced the Raimon student.

And from today he is accompanied by his cousin, who is on an exchange at the institute, me, Charlotte Horse!-announced a girl, physically the same as her cousin except for her Cleopatra-style hair.

-Eh?! Hello cousin, how scary can you be? "Okay, let's take turns," the boy said to his relative.

-And you've heard it!, the game is about to start, the coach has already given the Raimon formation! It would be the following:

Raimon G :                      Silvia Woods GK Nº1

                                              Annie Breez DF Nº9

Adara Snowtorch MC                                          Nº2 Lucy Snowtorch MC Nº3

                                           Nelly Raimon DL Nº10

Forest :                             Mary Waves GK Nº1

              Sunny Pérez MC                                Nº5 Olga Green MC Nº6

                                        Ada Waterfall MC Nº10

                                          Flor Rouge DL Nº9

-It looks like Nelly Raimon, forward of the G team, is going to be captain while Vanguard is not on the field! -Chester told through the megaphone.-All the players are already on the field, their teammates and coach are on the bench, and in the stands are the winners of the previous Men's Frontier Football, who today have been left without a track! Mr. Veteran referee, countdown; THREE, TWO, ONE, THE BEEP SOUNDS TO START THE GAME!

-The home team takes off with a pass from Lucy to her captain, who advances towards the rival field. But what is this!-Charlotte began.

-Flor Rouge has stolen the ball from him in the blink of an eye. Waterfall goes up and receives a pass from his team's forward. He has managed to surpass Lucy! But Adara stands in his way. Hey? It won't be true that...

-SMOKY FLAME! -Adara kicked the air with her burning foot, generating a layer of smoke that prevented the public from seeing. When it cleared up, the girl could be seen crouching with the ball between her legs. - Is that all? Heh

-Adara Snowtorch steals the ball from the Forest captain!

-The midfielder advances like a hare across the field to meet Pérez and Green head on, who by coordinating manage to confuse and steal the ball from the Raimon player.-"Ugh, why I celebrate" she thought frustrated