CHAPTER - 4 Ohm & Two

Magsimula sa umpisa

- It's okay, I'm going to get a coffee and eat too. I'll stay with you until you get in, that's it. Now go to the company.

Two said with a smile. Kin laughed.

Shortly after arriving at the airport, Two had already found a parking spot. He entered with friends. He waited for his friend to register.

Load the bag first and then find a cafe to sit and have a drink together.

-I think it's time to go inside. Kin spoke when he saw it was time.

-Ok, I'll go to the bathroom when I'm done. Go back too, have a safe trip. If you don't have a car on the way back, call me. I return to you. Two said he was leaving.

The person nods in agreement and Two went to the toilet in the airport.

-Excuse me, said Two. He ran into someone coming out of the bathroom.

-Two, shouts a voice.

Two looked up and stopped. When he saw that it was Ohm, he did not think that he would meet Ohm here

-One.

Two nodded at Ohm. It was a greeting, but in his heart he danced in a dance step because he still felt angry and felt strange.

-What are you doing here? Ohm dragged two of his arms to go to the bathroom together.Two shook Ohm's hand. A little of his own arm

--My business, you'll pull me in. Why? I'm going to work...

Two spoke in a muffled voice. Ohm looks at Two then smiles a little

-You act like a little girl. Ohm pretended to walk out, causing Two to frown immediately.

-What kind of girl? Speak nicely or I'll punch you in the mouth, Two replied.

-So that's it now.... What the hell...... Just be kissed by me and you've avoided me. You are a shy girl.

Ohm pretended to say defiantly because he didn't want to let Two avoid him and know what Two had to say and how to make Two come back.

-I'm not avoiding you, argued Two hastily.

-Sure? Why, am I your first kiss? Ohm asked causing Two to flash his face hot not knowing if he was hot from anger or hot from Ohm.

-No, Two replied....it's true that Ohm wasn't his first kiss, but he was considered the first man he kissed, but Two didn't want to tell him because they didn't want Ohm to be so much.

-You thought I kissed, actually I said hello. Well, there are a lot of gestures in foreign countries, Ohm said with a slight shrug.

-Greeting him, not kissing him on the mouth, answered Two. Ohm raised a slight smile.

-Oh, you say hi like that, right? As soon as he finished speaking, Ohm reached out to meet Two.

As he pressed a kiss to her cheek the Two quickly switched back and forth.

Making Two sit stiffly, Ohm thought he enjoyed seeing Two's expression, irritability and annoyed face.

-Ai Ohm!

Two who managed to calm himself raised his legs to kick but Ohm jumped to avoid him in time.

-Don't use violence, I'm just greeting you, answered Ohm, putting his hand on his cheek.

-You don't have to come talk to me, sir.

Finishing talking, Two left in a hurry. Get out of the toilet immediately.

-You...I'm calling you, answer my call, Ohm shouted hurriedly.

-Not!!

Two immediately shouted back but Ohm smiled.Wanting to tease him some more but his friend must have arrived so he broke away and waited to meet him. His friends along with Nan and Mac