CHAPTER - 3 Ohm & Two

Start from the beginning

-You can look first and then go get it. I'll take you to get the car.

Ohm replied because he was the one who invited Two he must be the one to take him.

-It's okay, I'm going to talk to my brother about my nephew's new babysitter, so go with him, Two tries to answer.

Ohm compares a bit.

-I can go see a movie with Win. But you have to eat here, I'm too lazy to go find another place to eat, Ohm said in a serious tone.

Making the young man quiet for a bit but finally accepting nodded but accepting well pose for Ohm to calm the irritability may come to mind

Is that friend Ming? Two teased.

When the two young men went separately.

-A little, Ohm shrugged Two's shoulders and replied.

-Your boyfriend? looks like a child Two said.

- No, it's just the people I'm talking to, answered Ohm indifferently.

Two raised an eyebrow a little

-I still don't want to be with anyone in person, but to talk for fun so I don't get bored, answered Ohm, he came out because now he was a little bored but the other side demands it and takes more and more attention.

-Listen from a friend I told you yesterday. Looks like there are people to talk to. There are many sexual partners, right? Two asks

-Like a good-looking person, answered Ohm slowly.

-How long have you been with that girl? Ohm asked.

-I've been in a relationship for less than 3 months, Two said.

-I know it's not normal, Ohm said as he thought. Two nods in agreement

-I think the same, that's why I quit, said Two in a flat voice.

-It's good to be careful. Not to get angry or the brothers and sisters will come in a bad way, Ohm warned.

Two nodded in agreement and didn't say anything as you think he and Ohm are close to the point of talking about personal matters.

Until Win and his friend came back. Win always sits and talks to Ohm until Two has eaten and is full.

-Are you sure you won't let me take you? Ohm said again, honestly.

He agreed to let him go so that there would be no excuse for risking victory.

-It's okay, I can go alone Thanks for the food, Two said loudly, before picking up her bag and leaving immediately, Ohm was looking after Two, his eyes still. Before turning to speak.

After they broke up with Ohm, Two immediately called a taxi and went straight to their own house, Two, pick up the phone, turn on the camera and look first to see where there are more bruises. He saw that there were a few on his cheeks. He sighed before entering the house. Big brother yelled when he saw Two enter the house.

-Hey, did you sleep in the apartment last night? Nueng's voice was heard.

-Yeah I had a drink with my friend last night so I slept in the apartment, Two answered before looking at the new babysitter.

Who was feeding lunch to his nephew Two went to sit on the couch next to his brother. Nodding to Anoop who was with Khanom.

- Well, he's good at raising children, he's quite addicted to desserts, said One with a smile on his face.

-What about the divorce, asked Two about the story of his brother who was going to divorce.

- The lawyers have already prepared all the documents. He expects to be able to make an appointment for the divorce this week.