2 beautiful 4 a nightmare

Start from the beginning

I walk inside and wave at Gracian and Cember. There's two boys and a girl here only one I recognize. Reese was Cember's girlfriend, she sneaks her around her parents. No clue who the boys are? They look a little... older than us.

Gracian was holding onto one of them, "This is Davin." She looks up at the one she has, "and that's Sawyer." She's look at me how she always does when she doesn't want me to freak out, "it's just for the movie, it would've been awkward with Cember, Reese, and then us." She giggles, so I do too.

Sawyer was cute I can't lie. He had thick black hair, blue eyes, and freckles. He looked like a doll, like a Soda, so I'll trust him for now.

We go into the movie, mind you I don't know what movie we're watching either?

It's a romance, I'm gonna throw up. Of course it is. Sawyer has his hand on my upper thigh in between my legs and I don't really know how to feel about?

I ignore it until the movie starts getting heavy if you know what I mean... And he does something that right rocks my shit all the wrong ways.

He takes my hand out of my lap and puts it on his crotch, and he rubs it. This is disgusting, I really feel sick.

He moans he fucking moans but I don't even think anymore else is noticing. He kisses me and I don't kiss back which makes him kiss harder. I'm like subtly backing away but he isn't really saying anything.

I feel a knot growing inside of me, like something bad is gonna happen and soon I'm gonna heed my warning.

I feel a hand to my downstairs and jump, and run too. I don't know if he's chasing cause I don't care. I'm getting the hell out. I run to the front where there are people and call mom.

"Movie wasn't long, huh?"

"Can you just pick me up please?"

"You okay?" It wasn't until she asked that I realized I was panting.

"I'll tell you, just come."

She pulls up outside and I spill in her car, asking her to take me the Curtis's house, she said Steve still wasn't home and I can't do this without him.

I knock on their door and Mrs. Curtis answers, "hmm... new comer. Come inside."

"Thank you." I take a step in before hugging her.

"Steve's in Soda's room, first one on the right."

I go straight there.

"Oh my gosh you won't believe what happened." All these tears just come running out of nowhere. I guess this is my post-reaction reaction.

"Oh my gosh what happened?" Soda comes and hugs me first.

I spill again and I completely pause as I ask, "do y'all know him? Do y'all a Sawyer kid?"

"We probably don't how old did he look?" Steve fixed my hair.

"Like fifteen or sixteen."

"Gracian is a bitch for even inviting those shits. Y'all have no business being with a sophomore going to eighth grade. That girl is bad news." Steve goes on his dad rant, I call it that because he sounds like a dad.

"Sawyer? He must not be from here? I don't know a Sawyer?" Soda frowned, "Pony!" He calls.

And here comes Ponyboy walking into the room with an annoyed, "what?"

"Do you know a kid named Sawyer?" I begging at this point.

"Sawyer Bridges?" His face turns into a disgusted expression. "The pretty kid, looks like a damn male brats doll?"

"Yeah!" That's honestly a perfect description.

"He's the stupidest kid in all of Tulsa County!" Pony announces. "He's fifteen gonna be sixteen in a few months but he had to do ninth grade over so now I'm stuck with him. He seems pretty normal besides that fact that he's a fucking felon. He spent last summer in Juvie for the accusation of touching little girls. Wouldn't be surprised, he gets around that's for sure. Why?"

Everything goes silent and it feels like the whole world is looking at me.

I feel tighten like something's squeezing me, and then more tears come, "he." I gasp, "he was gonna rape me!" I sob.

This time Steve takes me into one of his big bear hugs, "oh baby... that's not gonna happen because I would've killed him." He wipes my face and his goofy ass but somehow serious? Smile makes me giggle.

Wow, Sawyer Bridges. My beautiful nightmare. Now I truly know what that means.

- to words. Good night (and I hope you had a great thanksgiving with your family and friends)-