Pier Pressure

Eva sighed as he had joined Ben's school as part of her cover. She decided to join the basketball team just to keep herself active or that's what Gwen suggested. 

The greenett sighed looking up to see Ben watching as she smiled at him before her team mates called to her. Eva smiled at Ben before running after her team mates. two minute's left on the clock. They blonde team mate sends the ball to her which she caught the ball. She smiled as her team mates call for her to toss as appoint on the opposite team blocks her. With only seconds left throws the ball just as the buzzer went off. It went in scoring the winning goal.

Eva threw her hands up in the air at her win as the other on her team jumped on her. People in the stadium stand cheering for their, too.  This seemed to wake Kevin up as he sat up asking, "Wh...What I miss?"

Ben told him with a smile with a laugh, "We won! Eva scored the winning goal!"

"Go, Ben! This is finally your chance!" Gwen told her cousin with a smile looking down at the greenett haired girl.

She was shaking hands with her appoints with her team. Before at team mates started walking to the dressing room giving her one last high five as they left.

"I.. Um..  I... Just... Ya!!" Ben screamed as Gwen pulls him down to were Eva stood.

Gwen got down and pushed Ben towards the two as Eva asked confused, "Ben!"

"Eva! Hey! Um... Good game! We were watching!" Ben told her in more of a rambling making her laugh.

She answered him, "I know, Ben I saw you up their."

"Right..." Ben said staring at the girl with a blush on his cheeks.

Gwen put her hands on her him saying to him, "Ben!"

He looked at her and said again, "Right, way to go! Great game. Match. score. Whatever. Well... um..."

Gwen pushed him again making her look at then confused. Ben laughed clearly nervous, "So Eva... I was wondering if you'd like to... I don't know... Get together some time."

"Aren't we meeting at Mr. Smoothie's after I change?" Eva asked confused again with giggle.

"No, I mean... Yes... I mean... I like I asked you before at Gwen's school... Want to go out just me and you... No, Kevin or Gwen around just us. No, patrol for one night." Ben said with a stuttering clearly having a hard time explaining that. 

Eva smiled at him with a nod answering, "Of course, when?"

He just smiled stepping back to Gwen saying clearly happy, "She said yes!"

"I knew she would! She's been waiting!" Gwen tells her cousin with a laugh and shoved him towards her again.

Eva then approaches him asking, "We can always go tonight?"

"Tonight. Ya.. Cool. Tonight works. How about the pier... Tonight." Ben started shuddering again with a blush.

She smiled telling him, "Cool, let me go hit the shower! Let's go get those smoothies!"

He nodded says, "Ya. Me, too. I mean."

Gwen sighs grabbing his arm telling him, "Let's go Romeo!"

Eva and Ben wave at each other saying in a whispers, "Some time I wonder how the species survives."

The group all make it to Mr. Smoothies only for Gwen to take Eva away tell Ben before she left, "Pick her up at my place at Seven. Don't be late."

"