Everybody Talks About the Weather

Kevin's green car seemed to drive down the highway as the four sat inside. Ben and Eva in the back seats and Gwen sitting in the passenger seat. Clear annoyed the Tennyson boy asked, "Can't this thing go any faster?"

"Yes." Kevin answered curtly with a smile.

Ben got closer to him saying with a snap, "We are still going the same speed."

"It's called the speed limit. Fast as we are going to night." Kevin tells him clearly finding it funny.

"But you said..." Ben starts to say.

"I said..." Kevin starts to say before Eva cut in, "He said could but won't probly to get alone time with a certain Tennyson."

To which he glared at her through his mirror to which she smiled at him. Ben sighed, "Mom's going to kill me if I'm late getting home again."

"There it is Ben." Eva said to which Kevin said back, "Ya... Weird? If she grounds you and Eva disappears it'll only be me a Gwen. Tough break."

Gwen looks at the boy with a clear glare asking, "You think I'd go with you if they weren't here?"

"Ya, I got roguish charm." Kevin answers with another smile to which Eva laughed.

Only for the two sound of beeping could be heard catching Kevin and Eva's attentions from their silent flare battle. Gwen asked him with a laugh, "A phone call for Mr. roguish charm."

"I don't have a cell phone." The black haired boy telling the Female Tennyson.

Eva pulls out her plumber bag to see it glowing as Ben looks at it with wided eyes. To which Gwen reached for his jacket pocket reveling his own badge inside with another matching the greenett's. Eva eyes glared down at it telling the group, "It's another Plumer calling for help."

"So it works as a...?" Ben asks looking up at Eva before looking away with a clear blush on his cheeks.

To which she looked at him confused before Gwen speaks up, "What are they doing?"

"It calls for help to other Plummers. It's a sort of beechen. That's how  Larid found us at your school Gwen." Eva explained looking away from him towards the front.

Just for it to turn into a map in her hands showing a red dot. She then told them, "It's a map that activates when they need help. It'll take us to the source of the signal."

"Maybe, it's from Grandpa Max? He's telling us where he is." Ben says hopeful to which they all look at him.

"Or Ben it's like Eva said and it's just another Plumer." Gwen tells him as if trying to stay reasonable.

"Ok, well that worth breaking some traffic laws!" Kevin yells with a smile before turning his car around at full speed making Eva slam into Ben.

She let out a small squeal at the sudden movement as he speed up and whipped the car around.  Ben couldn't help but, smiled down at her in his arms.

To which Gwen looks at him the the mirror to which he turns away with a blush on his cheeks.