CHAPTER 1

Evening guys, it's been a while.
How's it been going with you guys.
Here is the promised chapter that I've been talking about.
It will be on one of the main characters of my story, by name Raven. Continue reading if you wanna know more about him.
And don't forget your votes and comments😁😁😁.
They count alot.
Enjoy your book ❤️❤️❤️
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

~Raven~~
=========

I walked into the school gate and stood for a moment to observe the area, a habit I've learned over the years.
There were students everywhere, as today is the first day after the long summer break. Both new and old students, well you could see alot coming on posh cars. This school is based off the rich, which is the reason it's the best bet for my mission.
I'm just gonna find what am looking for and leave this sick place.

My name is Raven Davencourt. Son of Mr George and Karen Davencourt. Nineteen and a tall lithe frame of six foot three.

Well I can say am no ordinary kid, with a pure black hair looking like a raven's. I got the building of my mom's people and her looks.
She's from the Asian continent and has been hiding her background from both me and Dad, the reasons I know nothing about.
My childhood was quite eventful, though I learnt George was not my real dad but he loved mum enough to accept me.
Am grateful for that, but once I noticed the anger and regret in his eyes, though he's trying so hard to control it.

One of my unique features is my eyes. A dark ink color with specs of blue and red scattered around the edge. This has attracted many people, good and bad.
I guess I inherited this from my mom, as hers were blue specs only and she always wears glasses when going out.
When I grew of age, I was given one. But you know kids, I tried to resist, and the first time I went out without it, I was saved by my mum.
That event is too gruesome to remember, that was when I took the resolve to defend myself and mom, I wasn't stupid enough to not know the reason why.

Now my mom is revealing her secrets slowly to me, and now am on a mission to deal with the reason she's been hiding. Which led me to this school, but are you sure there's gonna be some clue here?

I slowly walked into the school, on entering the reception area, I saw a woman standing behind a counter typing away on her computer.
Well this lady is real stunning, despite she might be in her mid thirties. A blonde wearing glasses but still looking good in it. She had grey eyes.

I noticed students around, some pay no attention as they hug and kiss their....should I say babes or toys. Smooching in the open, very gross.
Very many students looked my direction with weird gazes. I started wondering what's going on when they started pointing my way and laughing. Until one of them spoke up.

"Crap, something reeks of the home for the elders here, I don't know if am the only one getting it."

Another person supported him, "Yeah, old hag. I thought you already resigned, so you ain't got the message?"

"This school is not for old people like you, go write your resignation letter, don't you understand?"

All the while they were taunting her, she didn't show any emotions. But as soon as the last guy spoke up, she tensed up.

That means he's the leader of this assault. Looks pretty tough and villainous. If he makes a move am gonna.....

The guy advanced towards us, I prepared for my line of attack when a melody asked everyone.

"And what are you gonna do, James?"

Wait!! That was a girls voice.

A slightly tall redhead with oversized clothing showed up behind the gang's leader.