Ruler of Robots

"D-Damn it!" I murmured out loud.

All the restaurants were closed already! It's barely midnight!

My entire skin is burning... It feels as if my heart was ripped out and replaced.

Oh, wait... never mind.

Still, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!..

Now that my internal screaming and crying are done time to find a place where I can acquire some food. This new cybernetic heart and tissues are good and all, but they don't fulfill my desire for nutrients.

I stumbled over with blood dropping to the ground. The injuries slowly healing after the initial blow.

After walking for a few minutes, I decided to walk into a supermarket.

Their communication is entirely distrubted, how is the building still open!?

I picked a few chocolate bars, some chips, a whole slab of ham, bread, and some cheese.

I walked over to the counter. And placed the items.

The cashier seemed unbothered by my bizarre looks and scanned the items after giving me an eyebrow raise.

"That will be 32$ ma'am." he replied.

I checked my pockets for some money and placed the money on the counter.

I didn't say anything else and walked outside. Slowly heading towards the nearby cafe.

...

At the cafe, a single employee was working with no one else in the building.

"It's 3 AM... Who even buys coffee at this hour!? Why am I even here working at midnight..." a female employee complained to herself.

She had brown eyes and grayish hair. She was around 1.50 in height, wearing an apron.

She continued to scrub the counter. The lights had gone off a few minutes earlier and there was some kind of warning message. However, she cared for none of it as she had a job to do.

The bell on the door rang as it was pushed. She sleepily turned towards the customer as her eyes went wide.

In front of her was a tall young woman. Towering over her with around 1.90 with the heels (?) she was wearing. Having violet hair and bright purple eyes that seemed to glow in the dark.

However, those weren't the shocking parts. She was clothed in blood. An excessive amount of it as it seemed to come from both outside and from her body.

Her clothes were ragged and her metalic armor-like clothing was severely damaged. One of her eyes seemed to not blink when the other did. Her face was slightly distorted. Her skin melted slightly only to be replaced by a thin layer of metal which quickly transformed into a skin-like color.

She walked forward towards the counter as she stopped in front of the employee.

"H̵̳̱̚ê̸͙̱͗͝y̴̮͑,̴͙͕͈͗̋͑ ̶̠͛̈́̇Ỉ̴͚͛͝ ̶͉͇̥̈̾̈́w̴̲̩̃̎͝ö̶̝́͘ṷ̵̼̰̐l̶̞̇́ḓ̴͍̉̓ ̶̥͚͑̈ľ̵͙͗̕ḯ̶͇̉ͅk̷̳̃̎́ê̷͇̯͑̋ ̷̯͕͂̇t̶̖̔̆o̷̦̫̿́ ̸̨̗͖͛m̸̱͈̀a̵̩͊k̴̮̐̃͋ͅè̶̫ ̸͈̰̞̀͛a̴̰̽̐n̷͈̭̹͌́̐ ̶̻̒͑ő̸͔͗̕r̶̟͉̓d̵̨͉̾e̷͈͈͍͋̈́͒r̸͎̥̄̿.̶̥̖͎̑̕" asked the tall woman in a distorted, almost corrupt voice.

"Y-y-yeah? What would you l-like m-madam?" asked the employee, shaken from the bizarre situation.

"I would like to have a Grande Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino Blend with Vanilla Sweet Cream, extra milk along with half the usual amount of caramel with one of those pink little umbrellas." requested the tall woman, her voice now sounding normal as if nothing happened.