Hot Chef 3

Victoria POV

"Girl i mean he be just buying me shit like it's bottles of water!"

"Mhm.." I hummed responding to the girl's excitement.

"But Vicky what about you girl you ain't said nothing about your love life yet, spill tea." Her voice came through my speakers as she propped up her phone giving me a questionable look.

"I met her like a week before halloween, she was helping her mom keep her shop open so from there i new she was a sweet person so we kept in touch,then i saw her mom one morning and did the establishment."

"But later that day Derrick was getting all touchy and she happened to be there and did me a big save, we went to the shop for a while, then her mama left..."

"Oop."

I smiled reminiscing, "We played for a minute but when we got to her car." I shook my head before giving her that well known look.

"Frienddd was it good?"

"More than good, blew me and my expectations out the park. Then s we he was buying my groceries and taking me out." I cheesed adding the rest of the ingredients in the bowl.

"Okay so how's it going?"

"More like how did it go-"

"VICKY! I know like hell," She shouted dramatically.

"Listennn, she came to my house unannounced and walked in on me and D going at it"

"Derrick?"

"Yea,"

"Oh so she came in with the save, like first time right?"

"Kelly... we wasn't arguing."

Her face went from complete confusion to shock to pain & disappointment in the matter of seconds. I laughed as i saw her run around her house with her phone."

"NO! Oh my god, number 1 bag fumbler of the year!"

"She came unexpectedly i didn't know now she played herself not my fault." I defended myself.

"If y'all was messing around and she was being good to you with no women in between y'all why would you go disrespect her like that?"

Damn. Was it really like that? I mean we were never official but i know i fucked with her heavy and she voiced that she felt the same way but we didn't take it farther that.

We talked for a while before i had to leave the house.

"Ok i will alright love you too bye." I hung up the phone double checking the containers to be sure they wouldn't spill. Once i was sure i carried them to the car before getting myself in.

I was planning to have my thanksgiving over at the shop since it's a bigger place with TV's and more sitting areas and i knew mama Y/l/n wouldn't have a problem with it.

When i pulled up it was a lot more cars than expected with my family being fairly small.

I walked in to see my family but also people who i didn't know. The farther i went in i realized these people had little pieces of familiarity in their faces.

"Oh hey Vicky!" Mama Y/l/n came around the bar and hugged me.

"Hey mama what's going on?"

"Well i thought it would be a nice idea to bring my family to the shop for thanksgiving cause it's bigger."

I let my head fall back before giggling, "I was thinking the same thing."

"Ohh that's why all these random ass people in my shop i'll let them know thru the intercom." I nodded my head in agreement as we parted and i moved on to greeting my mom and other relatives.