Your Mom /Billie Eilish

Y/n G!p

Y/n POV

Not gone lie i'm getting tired of this so called job.

I was finally free from juvie but was back with the people that got me there in the first place. Because after every late night shift at the diner i went back with them back into my old ways.

Though i didn't like it, i was on my own and didn't have the money. I also didn't want to ask my parents for anything either.

I just wanted to be done with this shift. Even though i loved the Christmas decorations.

One last table that's it then i'm done. Please don't let this person be an asshole or i'm gonna-

"Hey."

"Hey, late evening what can i get for you?" I asked the woman.

"Caramel Hot Coco to go please." her voice was calm and inviting. She looked relaxed with her life too i knew that since she came here very frequently.

"Ok got it your also very pretty by the way." Her face became a light red and she thanked me.

I wrote it down on my notepad before turning towards the coffee machine glad that she didn't order anything big or i would've had to clean the dishes again.

"Here you go ma'am will that be all?"

"Yes thank you... Whats your name?"
She asked me while gathering her stuff.

"I- Y/n." I told her surprised she even asked.

"You have a nice night Y/n." She grinned and walked past me to the door. I watched her as her hips moved, hair beautifully laying on her back-

I didn't get her name, shit. That makes the 10th night of missing my shot with the mysterious sexy lady.
She seemed to be older than me anyway.

But i love grown women.. next time maybe.

A knock on the window made me jump. Facing towards the window i saw it slightly snowing but also Cruz and JJ laughing their ass off.

Shaking my head i unraveled my apron switching it to my coat then turned the lights off.

"Your a simp Y/l/n you know that?" Cruz said putting his hand on my shoulder as I locked the door. I faced him and gave him the finger before stuffing my hands into my jacket pockets walking down the sidewalk.

"Cheer up Y/n we're getting paid tonight."

"Yeah i guess." I mumbled.

"Y/n tell him what we were talking about last night." JJ sighed putting his gaze to sidewalk.

Great.

"Tell me what?"

"Listen bro... I try not to say anything or rub it in but this whole thieving and robbing thing is not it. I don't wanna do this forever, 2 years of juvenile for this-" I came to a stop pulling my ski mask out glaring at it.

"I would take 15 years or a death penalty for you guys but for this-"

Cruz pulled me into a hug then i felt JJ wrap his arms around us. "You guys are like my baby siblings if y'all want to stop then the only thing i'm mad about is that you didn't tell me sooner." Cruz spoke while pulling away.

"Relieved is a understatement." JJ let out a nervous chuckle.

I punched him in the shoulder, "Pussy, you were suppose to tell him anyway." I scolded.

We erupted with laughter as we continued done the street. "I'll tell Big Rob we want out but we will probably have to do a few more houses before we quit all the way."