Photographer/ Kehlani

Y/n G!p

Y/N POV

Today was the day I go to photograph Kehlani's 'Blue Water Road Trip Tour' to advertise photos for my photograph business PoseforY/n inc.

I decided to take 2 of my employees. But most of my adult or young adult employees were already either on another celebrity's tour or were contacted for a photoshoot elsewhere.

So I called in my last 2 employees which happened to be my youngest ones that work part-time.

One 16-year-old boy Corey, and the other 17-year-old girl London. They are so sweet but sadly they have home problems so I take care of them and provide for them as my own to even where they call me ma.

I answered my phone when I saw it was a facetime from London.

"What it do Biscuit." I said into the phone smiling.

"Hey ma." London replied rubbing her eyes and sniffling, my smile instantly dropped.

"London what's wrong baby?"
She started crying and trying to talk but I could tell it was overwhelming her.

"London I need you to calm down I don't have your asthma pump in the car anymore. Remember you spent the night last week.
So if you have a panic attack I don't have it, so let's do what we always do when we're upset." I informed her.

"Ok." I heard her whisper out on the other end then we did our breathing routine.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yes, thank you." she told me wiping her eyes with her shirt.

"No, go wipe your eyes with a cold rag so you won't get that little rash on your eyelids because of the fabric."
I saw her smiling while walking into the bathroom.

"What's funny?" I asked confused but beginning to grin too.

"You pay attention to the small things it makes me feel special."
She grinned ear to ear as she put the rag under the running water.

"As you should."

"But he hit me again." She said.

"Oh my God, I get tired of yo wanna be bully ass sperm donor word to the sky when you gonna let me will smith this man." I huffed.

"You know the reason mama, let's just change the topic."

"Well I was already on the way to pick you up when you called, I wanted to take you and Corey to Kehlani's concert." I told her just 4 blocks away from her house now.

"Oh shit for real?! AHHH YESSS!"
She yelled happily cheering hard ass fuck.

"I'm down the street so hurry up biscuit." I spoke out.

"Ok!" I saw her open her mouth the yell but thankfully the phone hung up cutting her off.

I just laughed pulling up outside her house. I figured I should call Corey since it might take her a minute to get ready.

She came out of the house not too long after I ended the call.

"Hey, you ready?" I asked her.

"Yes oh my God, I've been wanting to see her for the longest." She declared basically bouncing up and down in her seat.

"Oh and London your gay was showing on face time." I laughed.
She laughed too and we joked all the way to Corey's mom's house.

"What it do ma." Corey said hopping in the car.