This time he rolled his eyes as he placed it over her shoulders.

"You spent eight hundred on a pair of sweats."

"That's different. I got them on a special I only paid six hundred." She pointed her finger at him, making him narrow his eyes at her again.

"I'm sure they had smaller sizes than this one. They have them at the Gucci store in Paris. But I think they're only selling them there because it's from the limited winter collection." He said absentmindedly as he walked towards a box on the counter, opening it to pick what jewelry to wear.

For some reason, she couldn't help but stare at him as he tried on different rings and bracelets.

"You know what else is hot about you?" She said cheekily, making him grin as he didn't turn to her, still trying to pick which ones to wear.

"What is it?"

"You can dress. I was lying when I said you dress the same."

"I know." He shrugged his shoulders boldly, making Rea smile brighter as she stood from the bed, walking towards the bathroom. "Pack an overnight bag."

"What'd you say?"

******///******

Rea stared out of the window as she wondered where they were going, as they had been driving for at least an hour.

She had been playing games and fighting over the radio with Heeseung the entire way so it didn't feel that long, but she can still tell they were on the road for a while.

"So... should I be concerned?" She asked for the third time, making Heeseung roll his eyes again. "I know you're a little crazy, so I hope you're not trying to take me somewhere remote to get rid of me."

"I just might if you don't shut up." Heeseung tilted his head as he drove, making her laugh a little as she looked at him. "We're almost there."

He turned onto a dirt road, making her scrunch up her nose at the thought that he was going to be complaining about how dusty the outside of his car was going to be, giving him another excuse to get it cleaned up.

Her eyes went to the front and saw lights. Little by little her vision became clearer, before her eyes widened a bit, as she looked out of the window this time.

She contained her smile, before looking at him.

He noticed her stare, but he only smiled knowingly.

"You kept your promise. You're not a liar after all." She shook her head as she looked out of the window, narrowing her eyes a little as she tried to see the long rows of planted vines through the dark.

"Wait until you see the morning view. I've only seen pictures but it's beautiful. Although I think you're going to like where we're staying better."

"Why?" She questioned in excitement and he only shrugged making her sigh in fake exasperation.

He drove for at least another four minutes, and she immediately spotted what he was talking about.

Her heart raised but she didn't want to say anything because she didn't want to be wrong, but he parked right in front of it, and turned off the engine.

"Shut up. You're lying. We're staying here?!" She almost squealed making Heeseung laugh.

He was very proud of himself.

Heeseung managed to find a holiday chateau near a vineyard, that would be old enough and pretty enough for Rea to geek over.

After not thinking about training as much on that hospital bed, he had a lot of time to plan everything out.