Forgotten

*This story Is pure fiction, All pictures in each chapter weren't mine (I edited the poster myself) I picked the original pictures on Pinterest, enjoy...

***

7 pm Lou Fang Hotel

(Xuan Lu pov)

"Lu Jie*, You really don't know?"
Moca's face right now is so close to mine, her eyes seem saying something I couldn't tell.

"Hmm I.. mmph,"

Shee?! She kiss me?! right on the lips! Wait what to do this was my first kiss... Oh my goodness I can't breath, I can't even open my eyes.

BRUKK...
Her head dropped to my chest, hmm What's going on?! I never expected she would do this. It's impossible for someone like her to like me. My heart can't stop pounding and I am confused, I can't moved. Oh God deep breath... I should calm myself,

"Hmm, Moca?"

"ZZzzz"

Pfttt she's sleeping? oh well what a relief, Such a talent, pretty, though and smart girl like her. Never thought that she has a feeling for me, Or maybe she thought of someone else and accidentally kissing me? Huft.. I guess she really did like me.

"hnghhh.."

"What can I do If you hug me like that?" I stroking her hair,

I can't leave you here and flight to US right?

***

(Author pov)

*at the same time in another place...
10 pm Hanna Bakery Rooftop

Wang Yibo and Hu Yitian stood by on the rooftop of Hanna bakery as if they were keeping an eye on something.

Hu Yitian asked, "Hey, Yibo... I know it's late. But why are we here?"

Hu Yitian was confused because they had started at Yibo's house, where Yibo had parked his car, and then had immediately rushed Hu Yitian to follow him, dragging him to the car. Now they had ended up at an unfamiliar location, leaving Hu Yitian puzzled.

"You will know soon enough," said Yibo without making eye contact,
Yitian lost words to say back and just sighed and shook his head, but then his eyes were instantly distracted by something.
There was a car that entered the parking lot of the tall building. After Yitian recalled it again, he remembered that the building was the building he had seen yesterday, and from there he began to realize the reason Yibo come here.

Now their eyes are all on that car,
The car was parked directly in front of the lobby entrance, more precisely like dropping someone off rather than parking. The car door opened and then someone came out of it, He wear all black from hair to toe with that cold look on his face. "I mean why we.., " "Sttt...--"

Yitian confused because he doesn't know about the plan, his thoughts was like, "Are we just watching him from afar? Should we call someone? Or what? What should we do?" He feels so confuses but he thought that maybe he have a reason to do so he will just play along for now.

"Zhideeee!!!!!"

Hearing the screaming sound they were both shocked and when they saw the source of the sound....

They're both shock by what they see, clearly enough that the guy who's shouted was Zhan, Yibo itself can't believe what he'd seen-- With no words he immediately retreated and was about to run away but Yitian held him back, "What do you want? Don't act rashly or we'll lose him," Yitian half-whispered trying to warn him. It makes Yibo calm a bit and bagin to think about what to do.