Beginning

*All pictures in each chapter weren't mine (I edited the poster myself) I picked the original pictures on Pinterest, enjoy...

***

Flasback story..

"My names, Wang Zhide.. Nice to meet you,"
He said, with his satisfied-looking face-- he's smirking while drinking his drink..

*Haahh.. What the hell is this.. --Zhan thought.

(Zhan pov)

Wang Zhide stretching his hand in front of me while yawning, he get back to his sit and start laying there.
I.. Still regret.. I mean,--- Yibo told me to wait, *Sigh.. I thought that If it'd for awhile it should be okay but... Anyway, I don't have time to regret. I have to think how to escape from here. Ehh.. But wait... This guy kidnap me, does that mean he was the one who kidnap Minjue too?
"Hmm.. Hey.." What happend to my voice.. Why it come out so small. I guess he even can't hear it, "hmm... huff... (deep breath) HEY!!!"
He startled with my sudden loud voice, I can see it in his eyes. He then wake up--
"OHhh... I forgot you were here..."
What with this annoying brat.. But to be honest,
Somehow when I see his smile.. It's quite terrifying.. He totally different from Yibo..Why I didn't realize it before?-- Huuhh.. Stupid..

"You.. I know who you are!"-- I dare to speak back at him.. Not knowing why, there was a sudden brave inside me,
"You.. Where is my friend?!"
He stretching his head and then come closer to me, "Haaahhh.. You should tell me if you want to play with your friend,"
"What?"
he begin to warp his arm around my neck and then-- again... With that smile.. I feel so small when he smile like that.

"Hey... Can you come over?" he said with his phone on his ear-- calling someone.

I can't hear what they says-

(Author pov)

"It's that an order?" said Lei from the calls,
"Haha.. You're so funny."
Zhide laughed and then changed quickly with his smile.. His smile makes Zhan got some kind of goosebumps.. "Come here right now," right now his expression changed to serious mode, Zhan thought he can't read what on his mind while still trying to untie his hand..
*Tukkk
Zhide done with his phone call.. And then he going back to sleep in that lounger--- "What the hell is this guy.." Zhan finds himself in this strange situation while figuring out how to escape from this guy hands.. But then..
"Whaf is this? Why do I feel much hotter.. And hotter."
Zhan looking at Zhide whose already in front of him, "Hahaha... What a beauty.." he said while pulling Zhan's chin, "Hey.. I got a brilliant idea,"
"Huh?" right now, Zhan's mind were blank he can't think anything, the only thing that he can do was see and listen.. He even lost his strength..
"Ugh.. What have you done..to me,"
Zhan can't normally breath.. He's panting so hard/// /// ---
"Hmm.. psychically you're not the bad.."
Zhide said while rubbing his hand through Zhan's neck down to his chest..

"Zhide said while rubbing his hand through Zhan's neck down to his chest