Mission

*All pictures in each chapter weren't mine (I edited the poster myself) I picked the original pictures on Pinterest, enjoy...

***

8 pm Youyang Street

(Author pov)
"I understand.. thanks boss,"
That guy hung up his phone while wondering himself in his thoughts...

(****pov)

Illustration image*

Illustration image*

"..."
"So..I have to prepare for my next missions.."
I stepped into a minimart, buying some ingredients and snacks-- then walk way back to my apartment,

Lately, I can't tell which side was right. One week ago.. as usual, I woke up in my room with him standing in front of my bed. He prepared me breakfast, medicines, and a lunch box and told me to go to work. Honestly, I don't recall I had some kind of sickness and about him-I know him but... He is somehow like a stranger to me. Days that seem to be normal with this curiosity that grows day by day. Then something happened, when I was about to head to the store, it sorta feels like some kind of deja vu?
There was a guy who was talking with his friends, chatting, laughing, as normal friends did. I don't know what they were talking about but... my chest feels hurt, since then I've been feeling like...

"Something was missing,"

Which I.. myself, didn't know what there is or perhaps it's just my loneliness things.
*Sigh...
"Don't think about trivial things," master probably gonna say that if I ever talk about it,
"..."
Still...

Drttttt... drtttttt... Drttttt...
My phone is vibrating,
"Huan Lu Gege*,"

My phone is vibrating, "Huan Lu Gege*,"

Illustration image*

Huan Lu Ge was my second master-- it's like a brother to me, a cool one. He has this aura that gives us some vibe of cool and gentle guy --he's been famous among both girls or boys, his gentle sounds can melt you right away...
He said that my mom ordered him to take care of me when she was about to die,