Prologue

It's my birthday month so time to unleash all the stories in the works. Both big and small.

I'm becoming more active on Discord so anyone just a fan of fanfiction, any of my current or future works, or just wanna vibe, come on through.

Discord - GZM5HRMntp

"Let's make a family."

"Pfft!"

Relon Lucinance, 18 years of age, has experienced a lot. He's survived the near self-destruction of a planet. Managed to not be sent into the vacuum of space following said explosion. Dealt with murderers and monsters different and alike. Became a "traveler" of sorts helping around random towns amongst random planets. The list goes on. Of course, he couldn't have done all of it by himself. Much of the effort and reason for his life being intact at all belonged to Eina. Otherwise famously known amongst the dark areas of the web, not to mention far reaches of the numerous worlds, as Silver Wolf.

They've managed to escape the clutches of death several times over and after years of experience with life itself, he'd confidently say he was equipped to deal with most situations. Both normal and abnormal. If he couldn't, Silver Wolf easily could given her cracked reality-altering abilities compared to his own.

Today, however, was a day he wasn't at all prepared for. Hence why he was in the middle of breaking, likely, his personal record for the longest spit take.

Wiping the spilled tea from his mouth, it takes a few beats upon his chest for the protagonist to gather himself. One for his sanity to grasp the words that departed from his partner's lips and the other to stall in order to come up with a proper response.

Wait...

"How do I respond to that?!" He exclaims.

This was Eina. Aka Silver Wolf. Logic was foreign in regards to her unless it suited the hacker. He knew this and here he was attempting to process something related to her with the very thing that didn't at all work because of her.

Sighing, he leans back into the abnormally long couch Silver Wolf conned off the black market. That was a fond memory. It would be the first of oh so many more visits and memories they would make. What was he doing again?

Feeling a small weight pop a squat next to him, his eyes go to the smug grin he's adored since their early youth days.

Oh yeah.

Inhaling a calm breath before exhaling, he meets her jovial expression with a deadpan.

"Explain."

"What do you want me to explain?"

"All of it, obviously."

"Things have been getting pretty quiet so I figured a change of pace was needed." She shrugs, getting comfortable. Legs propped, glasses activated, and handheld device switched on.

"Do you realize what you're insinuating?"

"Yeah, it's no big deal so what's the problem?" She mumbles, twitching an eye as a gloomy sound chimes signaling her defeat. "Darn it. Stupid boss spamming the same OP move like a-"

"Eina."

Calling each other by their name was normal but rarely did either use a certain tone. It was an unspoken rule that when this occurred, full focus was required. Whether one was in deep trouble or a serious topic was to be discussed.