"Yeah, well your always being a pain and messing up my office." Keegan says with a laugh shaking his head. "..Sometimes when I stress, I try recall a comforting moment to help and usually it tends to be my mother." he explains as you walk towards the offices. 

"We lived in this little neighborhood, it was a pretty tight community, and my mom was known well, worked as a doctor, earned her medical degree young, but she was always fussing about people's health n' always finding a way to help others."

"Townsfolk would call her mama, because she would act like everyone's mother, it was a friendly nickname that would make her laugh every time, - guess it sounds a little weird." he shrugs. 

You grin, "You're a mama's boy." 

Keegan scowls, "No I'm not." he defends quickly. 

"Well, makes me feel very mature being called 'lil mama' ... I think" you say furrowing your brows in thought. 

"Really-?" he chuckles, shoving his hands into the pockets of his pants. "Makes me feel old when you said big daddy." he grins, and you return it.

"I did the opposite of what you said." you say proudly. 

"Doesn't take a genius to figure that out rook." he says as you frown at his snarky comment. You both head down the hallway of offices, halting as Ghost exits his office, annoyance in his narrowed eyes and body language.

He stops, noticing you both. His irritated look fading slightly as his eyes settled on you before furrowing. "What happened?" he asked, stepping forwards to inspect you as you give him a confused look.

You realize it's the blood that was from the last enemy you'd encountered. "Oh, I'm not hurt-" you say as he pauses his outstretched hand. "Went on a mission but we are both fine, hostage rescue." you add.

He hums, stepping back "Who captained?" he asked.

"It was just me and Keegs, they had no captains on standby so he took the role." you say giving a small smile.

Ghost glanced at Keegan his gaze narrowed slightly, "Right." he muttered returning his eyes to you, his eyes darting about as he quickly analyzed you for anything off. "There's a meeting in an hour." he adds.

His eyes lock onto yours and he shifts. "What do you have?" Ghost asks you with a slight hint of suspicion in his tone.

Some part of you knew he was talking about the files, you weren't exactly a believer in 'feelings' those ones that would 'tell you something'. But the files you had grabbed from the mission had your gut turning.

You weren't going to hand them in for analysis until you seen them yourself. "What do you mean?" you ask, playing the naive game.

"I know you have something, what is it?" he asks again more firmly.

"I have nothing sir." you mutter.

"Mhm." he mutters unconvinced, you can feel Keegans eyes on you, but you keep your gaze away from his and locked on Ghost, you know looking away will make him realize your nervous or on edge, only proving his suspicions. "Office." he grunts, nodding his head in the direction.

"Why? - I have nothing I've told you." you say, a slight attitude seeping through your words even though you try to hold it. You tend to return one's tone, someone gets annoyed at you and that irritates you.

"You're lying rook, if I was to search you right now and find something what would the excuse be- or 'reason' hm?" he said, shifting his stance, standing taller to assert his authority that hangs heavy in the air.