₊ ⊹ ☆ Part Six ☆⊹ ₊

Nic's pov.

I heard a small crash from her room. Probably just her moving in the chains again, but I'll go check anyway.

I step into the room, and freeze.

The chains were on the floor, the plastic over the window was removed, and the window was open.

No.

No this can't happen.

I saved her. I knew she didn't feel safe yet, but I promised I wouldn't hurt her.

I can't lose her, she can't be safe out there in that dress and nothing else—

The jacket I gave her isn't on the bed.

She took my jacket.

I don't even care, as long as she's covered in that dress and she's warm. Theres probably men looking all at her wherever she is.

She could get raped, she could get hurt,

She could get kidnapped.

Yes, technically I kidnapped her but I had no intention in keeping her locked up all the time.

She would've had her freedom again as soon as she knew I wouldn't ever hurt her, and that I would keep her safe.

She's going back to that prick.

That prick that sold her off like she was nothing. I know he was planning to get her hurt anyway, but letting someone buy her from him, when he doesn't even own her?
That's too damn far.

I sigh, and clean up the chains, fold the blankets, and fix the window.

If she goes back to him, then maybe she'll find out the truth. That he's planning on hurting her for his own benefit. Maybe she'll come back.

Maybe she'll trust me when she knows I only wanted to keep her safe.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Once I finish cleaning up her room and fixing the window, I go back to my camera room in the basement.

"I'll just check one camera to see if she's back yet.."

I say to myself. I open my computer and check the camera I hid in her room.

She isn't there yet.

She should be there soon. If she isn't, I'll go find her.

She will be safe, and I'll never lay a damn finger on her that isn't for her own safety.