Chap 25

"Kiera! Just stop this!"
"No, I won't because I like you so much" she said smiling.

The room was dark... only the neon light illuminated through the darkness.... the slow music and the air conditioner made me and everything hot. I suddenly felt something soft caress my chest.... hands! Her minty breath feeling my nostrils. I had goosebumps run throughout my whole body.

"You like my surprise?" She asked, sitting on me.
"Kiera! I need to handle business. get off me." I said, slightly pushing her away from me.
"Do I disgust you?" She asked hurt.
"No, Kiera you don't understand"
"If you're not avoiding me" she said, pinning me to the wall as she stared deep into my eye.
"What?" I said, trying hard to control myself.
"Kiss me" she said, rubbing my heart.
"You're crazy!"

I pushed her away. Went to her nightstand, tried to get the key but I couldn't find it.

"Looking for this?" She asked, her legs crossed exposing her thighs.

I swallowed hard. As much I wanted to this with her, I wanted to also protect Mrs Maya's girls and not take advantage of their lust or maybe their love for me.

"Kiera! I need the keys to the door" I yelled, trying to scare her.
"Then come take it sweetie!" She said, winking at me.
"How would your mom feel about this Kiera?"
"Oh please!"
"Kiera! I'm warning you. I'll break down the door. I don't hit women, I don't wanna hit you just gently gimme the key!" I said, sternly staring at her.
"I don't want you to get mad at me" she said, feeling hurt.

She got the keys out of her boobs handing it over to me. I took it away from her and unlocked the door, throwing the keys to an already crying Kiera. I closed the door behind me and went out. I went into my room, slightly disgusted at myself for even wanting to do it with Kiera. this is not the first time, this shits happening. But today's was pretty intense. Man! I feel ashamed of myself. I needed to take some fresh air. I went out to the terrace only to sight a figure downstairs. who the hell was that?

I went downstairs to find the petite body hugging her knees, sniffing.

"Eva! What you doing here? Are you crying?" I asked, sitting beside her on the lawn.
"I'm missing my dad.... its been years he left the earth. I just really miss him. I was his favorite. He'd do anything for me. We'd fly to different parts of the world together. I'd tell him my secret and everything. When I was hurt, he was always there for me. He'd comfort, console and make me happy. But he isn't here now. he left me. For good!" She cried, Sobbing uncontrollably.
"I'm here for you Eva, do not ever think that I hate you cause I don't....I love you instead" realizing what I said, I clasped my hands to my mouth.

She looked me in the eyes, quite surprised. her brown eyes held curiosity and doubt in them.

"Then why do you always scream at me when you're with Kiera? You really hurt me!" She said, tears running down her cheeks as she immediately, wiped them looking ahead of her.
"Because she's in love with me and I just can't hurt her feelings"
"Then, what about me? Have you cared asking or notice if I also love you? Isn't it obvious that I do love you, huh? All you think about is her. I ain't stopping you. Go to her and leave me alone! I just wanna move on... you both have a thing for each other. you guys are perfectly made for each other. you both will make a great couple. you both gonna make a great happy family. I'll just find myself another Prince charming....NO BIG DEAL!" She yelled, standing up to leave.

I held her by the wrists and drew her close to me. Staring into her brown eyes not wanting it to end.

"Kiera might see us and then you'll get angry  at me... let me go!" She yelled, trying to free her hands from my grip.
"Let her see us.... but i wanna ask.... was that a love confession? Geez! I could never imagine that you had feelings for me.... yeah, I knew you liked me but I thought you liked me as a friend.... bruh! Really? You love me?" I asked wide eyed.
"I know you gon' reject me and all. But ain't I allowed to go cry my eyes out huh?" She said struggling to get away from my grip.
"What if I had the same feeling for you? What if I say 'I love you too'. I love you too Eva, so much. From the day, I laid my eyes on you.... not from the train time tho. But the day I knew you were Mrs Maya's daughter. I agree, Kiera kind of tried to cool off my love for you. But now, I'm certain and sure that I want you. I wanna make you happy. only me, will make you happy." I said, boring my eyes into hers.
"Are you running a temperature? Cause this is unlike you!" She said, placing her hands on my head.... sending chills down my spine.
"I'm not joking girl! I love you!"
"You don't!" She said annoyed.
"I do!"
"Prove it!"

I pinned her the wall closed the space between us and gave her a kiss on the lip. The feelings I got. She broke my first kiss. and I wish I was the one who broke her first. Was I in heaven? Damn! I should place my lips on hers more often.

Gawd!
For real!
He kissed her?
His first kiss?
What?
I never mentioned about Eva's father, so I felt like mentioning him through Eva.

Love y'all😘 and stay tuned for chap 26

Your favorite teen authoress🔰📑........
        Oziomajasmine💝💝