Chap 17

The noise and chants from the class attracted the attention of the principal that she came running to our class.

"Peter! What the hell you doing?" Mrs Quinn screamed.
"Mom, he started it all!" Biggy yelled.
"Don't mom me, the both of you to my office right now!" She ordered.
"Ma, biggy started it all!' Lucy protested.
"Lucy! Take down the names of all those making those silly noises" she said.
"Yes ma!"
"Now, the two of you, be right behind me." She said.
"Ma, Ade was only trying to......." Eva said.
"Don't tell me what to do, you of all people know the law of the school Eva, no fighting! If ever confronted by a bully..... approach your teacher and never fight back!" She said, her eyes fixed on biggy.

We went to Mrs Quinn's office and we were asked to narrate our side of the story, which we did. She gave us a very big punishment.

"You got two options: trim the whole flowers in the garden manually or a week suspension... you go for?" She asked.
"A week suspension" biggy said with a smile.
"I'd do the trimming"
"Get to work!" She said with a small smile.
"Biggy, on your knees... what kind of child are you?" She yelled, hitting him on the head.

I left the office to go enjoy my beautiful, nutritious punishment....I so much love this punishment...... note the effing sarcasm.
I went downstairs and saw my classmates waiting outside for me....I felt honored.... they truly knew my worth.... both the boys and the girls.

"What's your punishment, bro?" Barnabas asked, patting me on the shoulder.
"Just trim the flowers!" I replied, with a shrug.
"Ok, so where's the shears?" Paul asked.
"With my hands duh!" I said with a smile.
"So where exactly?" Lucy asked.
"The whole flowers!"
"What!" Barnabas screamed.
"So where's biggy?"
"He went for a week suspension!"
"Ok, we gonna help you, Cause you helped us....thank you very much" Eva said, giving me a hug.

I'm probably gonna carry a tequila around everyday, to drown those butterflies in my tummy.....cause they hella getting too much with those tingling feelings.

We got the job done within thirty minutes and I thanked everyone of them. and then I went back in to the office, to inform Mrs Quinn that I was done. She apologized tho, and said she disciplines cause she loves. and I gave her the 'no problem' reply.

**************** *************** *************

The school bell rang. School hours were over. I was glad that I'd also be going to work. Though the bleeding on my hands was still hurting. It was deep and severe.

"Bye baby!" Lucy bade.
"Bye!" Alice bade.
"Bye man! See you tomorrow!" Barnabas bade with a handshake.

I felt like some sort of royal. It felt good. I went in to the class to get my back pack but saw Clover crying. I wanted to just act like I didn't see her and pass by. But, I wasn't trained that way. I needed to know what was eating her up.

"What's wrong, Clover?" I asked, sitting on her desk.
"Nothing, just get out and leave me alone!" She yelled, rummaging through her bag.
"So much anger!"
" yeah, but its none of your effing business" she yelled.
"What did he do?" I asked.
"Didn't he just hit you up a while ago, huh?" She asked.
"Whatever!" I said, wiggling my brows making her laugh.
"Ade, what you doing?" Eva screamed.
"Making her happy!"
"You were beaten a while ago because of her, let's just go home" she screamed, dragging me out.
"Bye baby clover" I bade.
"bye!" She said with a faint blush.
"Adejoke! I hate you! You were pratically, flirting in front of me." She yelled, tears welling up.
"Can't I? Imma boy!" I said with a smile.
"Take me home!" She yelled.
"Why you angry?"
"Take me home" she screamed, wiping her tears.
"Ok, I'm sorry."

She wiped her tears and hopped on the bike. The ride home was uncomfortable and awkwardly silent. I dropped her at home and rode straight to work. This was gonna be my first time singing at a bar in Ghana.

Super short..... I know......

Your favorite teen authoress💞💌......
Oziomajasmine 💝