CHAPTER 1 - A NEW BEGINNING

Start from the beginning

"Hello, Sue," he said, trying to free himself to continue training.

Sue stopped holding him and went straight towards them.

-Girls! How happy I am! I hope we face each other in a match, but first - he said, pointing to the former managers - we have to decide your positions. - Cammy, put on a tracksuit, we're going to train. -I do not mention Silvia, Nelly or Celia, since they were already wearing an orange, pink and green tracksuit respectively.

She went to change and once she arrived dressed in blue, they warmed up on the field. Because it was a special occasion, the boys finished training early, but some like Mark, Axel, Jude, Nathan and Erik stayed to help. Sue had decided on a training session to test what they were better at: shooting on goal, forward; dribble, medium; stealing the ball, defending and stopping a kick; goal. One by one they tried each thing, there were some stumbles or others but from seeing the boys something stuck out to them. Nelly and Celia almost managed to put Mark in a bind, Cammy almost stole the ball from Erik, Silvia tried to dribble with Nathan but he was too fast, and so test after test, the boys, Tori and Sue analyzed their way of playing , which was pretty bad. After a while of chatting, the veterans led by the girl from Osaka decided their "ideal" positions according to how they had played.

-Girls! -Mark called them- Everything ready!

They left the water bottles on the bench and got up from the seats (and the floor) to go to them. Those "little tests you're welcome," according toSue, they had left them exhausted.

-Well, we will soon announce the positions in which we think that could you fit well on the playing field according to...

"But for today, little brother," Celia said to Jude who looked like it was going to take forever.

"Cammy," Axel said with a voice so determined that it made the aforementioned almost give a military salute, "defense."

"Celia," Nathan said with the same seriousness, "midfielder." Jude's glasses shone and he couldn't hide a smile.

"Nelly," Mark began, "forward." - He raised his thumb at her, making her blush.

-Silvia...- Erik paused-...goalkeeper.

-You have done very well for never having played!- Sue congratulated them, interrupting the silence.

-Nelly, you have a very strong shot and Silvia, you were able to see where they were going!what shots! - Tori told them - also, Celia, you haggled with Axel...

"And Cammy stole the ball from me," Erik continued.

-Although after several attempts- Cammy laughed a little embarrassed.

They all looked at each other smiling, one more step they had taken. Night would fall right now,Sue I would sleep that night at Tori's house and return to Osaka at dawn. Everyone headed home, telling their families the new news. Silvia lay face up on her bed, staring at the ceiling. She didn't like the idea at all, she didn't see herself defending the goal, or any other position, she simply didn't think it was her thing, although she didn't want to disappoint her teammates.

-I guess I'll have to give it a chance...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day arrived, Sue had already returned home and classes had finished, the girls team, currently five members, met near the soccer field (they couldn't because the other team was training).

-We are five. - Celia clarified.

-Yes - Cammy followed.

-And we need eleven.