Percy's Birthday

The next day, Michelle spoke to Chiron about the unsettling feeling they all had the night before. Both hoped the oracle would wait until after Percy's birthday to speak.

Breakfast went by without any issues. Everyone went about doing different things that they normally do. Percy and the company with the Avengers are sitting in the castle.

Michelle: "Perce, what time is Racheal going to be here?" Percy:" Um, it depends on if her father scheduled her to be somewhere as his heir." Michelle: "Lord, why does she even bother with her father? One, he does not even know his daughter, and two, she will change how the company is run or sell to someone else." Tony:" OK, now I am curious. Who is Racheal besides the oracle?" Michelle: "Well, her last name is Dare." Tony: "Wait as in Dare Enterprise that Dare?!!!" Percy:" Yep (popping the p). Pepper: "I have met her at the few events her father manages to get her to go. She does not agree with his logging practices, and I can agree with her. Other logging companies no longer just clear-cut the forest by going and helping it stay healthy. When they cut down trees, they also plant new ones to help balance things." Michelle:" Yep, Mac will ask lumber yards where the wood came from, so we do not give him any funds. Shit Mac will use reclaimed wood to do projects. So do my furniture guys and the cabinet guys, too. Sometimes, the reclaimed wood looks pretty with the age and weather that it has done to them."
Everyone looks thoughtful.
Percy: "Michelle, please spar with me." Michelle smiles at Percy: "Are you sure you want to spar with me? Percy nods his head yes. " Ok, pass me your sword. I want to enchant it so I don't get hurt, and I will do the same for my own." He hands her Riptide, and she pulls her sword out. Her eyes glow, and so do the swords. Michelle then hands back Riptide to Percy. Both get up from their seats and head to the training ground.

At the training ground, Percy and Michelle spar. Both are evenly matched in their skills. after about three hours with no clear winner. Chiron comes into the training grounds. He looks at the two sparring.

Chiron: "Michelle and Percy, it's a draw. Now go wash up cause dinner will be soon. Before you both go, Racheal is here."

Michelle sees a paper in his hands: "She spouted green mist and spoke." Chiron nods his head, yes. He hands the paper to Michelle. Percy looks over her shoulder.

They both read the following prophecy:

Ancient foe of the Wild Hunt

Also, a foe of Earth's Mightiest Heros.

The Seven and Friends fight with both.

Lost Son of the Underworld to find.

King's apologies, and a new rein begins.

To end the infestation, the head must be found.

Allies two return when the foe's head falls

To the Pit.

Percy's face drops with sadness. "Why am I always involved with prophecies." Michelle looks at him with regret in her eyes: "You are not alone, and Percy, I'm will not let anything happen to you or your friends. I will break down the underworld's gates if I have to." She then hugs Percy tight. He has tears running down his face as he cries. Annabeth runs up to them and wraps her arms around him crying.

After both Percy and Annabeth stop crying and get cleaned up. Everyone is sitting at the Wild Hunt's table. Michelle is passing the prophecy down to everyone. Food is in front of everyone.

Michelle: OK, so we know who will be fighting on our side. " Tony interrupting."Wait, who is the lost son of the underworld?" Michelle rolls her eyes at him."Merlin, dumbass. The fact the his is still missing means that Nimue is still healing from what was done to her. Its bad if it is taking this long. The fae are quick to heal. It could be they are waiting for some reason."

The meal ends and everyone heads to the beach for Percy's birthday party. Poseidon got him an old ship that had sunk with Hades giving it an undead crew of sailors. Michelle and Bucky go him surfing gear including a surfboard and wetsuit. Sally and Paul got him books about the ocean. Cloud and Steve got him a GoPro for using underwater. Tony and Pepper got him a car (nothing fancy Sally put her foot down about Tony giving him a sports car. Tony had given a car to Annabeth a month earlier for her birthday again nothing fancy) He got various weapons from the other demigods (nothing to do with archery) The other Avengers got him various items with an ocean theme to them from t-shirts with silly ocean puns to swimwear.

At the end of the party a flash of light appear and two gifts were left when it was gone. Everyone looked at it with different thoughts running in their heads. Loki looked at the ground and saw the same mark on the ground that Thor leaves when he comes and leaves Earth.

Loki: "What in all the nine realms? Its from Asgard. He looks to Thor. Thor: "oh sorry I had mentioned Percy and Annabeth to mother when I was last at home I had told her when their birthdays were I am guessing she sent them gifts. I did tell her that they were treating you, Loki like you are a member of the seven."

,Both Percy and Annabeth go to the gifts. Annabeth: "Whose is whose?" Loki sees that they have labels on them and a note for him. He reads the note and smiles. Loki; "Annabeth this one is yours (points at the grey wrapped one." She opens it to see books. She opens them and frowns " I cannot read these" Loki: "The note asked that I use my magic to make so you can read them do you want them in English or ancient Greek? Annabeth: "English is fine thank you. Michelle used her magic so all the demigods can read English using a pair of glasses." Loki waves his hand and the words change into English

Percy than opens his and pulls out a sword the same length as riptide. "UMM Loki I have a sword not that I am not grateful and it a nice sword well balanced like Riptide is." Loki: "Mother had it made to use as a back up for when you are waiting for Riptide to return to you. It will change into a sliver pendant." Loki looks at it closely and sees that it had the same maker as Stormbreaker and Thor's hammer. "Percy it was made for you but the Draven King himself." Thor laughs " he told me I have two hands so I should have two weapons."

I am back. Holiday season is finally over and I am not in class anymore. I had writers block. Please vote and like. Any feed back is always helpful.