The Turth About Nick Fury

As everyone turns to see not only Nick Fury but a group of teenagers. Michelle smiles when she sees the group. Muchele: " Nick, you brought the rest of the seven and company. Remember when I said that Percy and Annabeth are the oldest at camp. They ate not the oldest demigod in the world. Very few Greek demigods like to be adults. When they do Nick as the oldest out in the real world put them in SHEILD but he never put that they are demigods." Tony: "Wait Fury is a demigod: "." Michelle: "Well duh. Did you really think he is that good at keeping secrets, Tony. Nick guess what I was right about Steve being a demigod just wrong on who his godly parent is." Fury: "Ok I'll bite who is he a son of" Michelle with a big cheesy grin on her face: "He is Percy's big brother and so is Bucky." Fury's face shows shock for a split second: "OK you are going to have to explain that one to me." Tony : "Wait who is Fury's godly parent?" Fury: "I am a son of Harpocrates God of secrets, silence, and confidentiality." Tony: "So there is a god of secrets. Is there one for spies?" Michelle: "One and same, Tony. So back to Bucky, George Barnes is a legacy of Poseidon. He could not have children, so he prayed to Poseidon, and well proof is sitting over there."

One of the girls is a muscular teen with short red hair: "So there are more kelp heads." Percy: "Yep Clarisse, I have two brothers and a sister somewhere." Clarisse: "They are old, then just about everyone in this room is old." Clint: "Hey, I am not that old!" Michelle: "Do you remember me telling you that Percy and Annabeth are like the oldest demigods at camp. Monsters hunt them down unless they are safe at camp or a member of the Wild Hunt is with them." Clint: "Why do monsters hunt them and does no one notice this?" Michelle: "?Magic shows the monsters as she thing else to mortals. Like. 'Hellhound will look like a poodle. Percy's sword will be seen as a bat or a pipe. As you all know about the myths and monsters you will see them for what they are. Nick gonna n3ed some upgrades on their weapons. That way they can fight monsters when they come across them." A blond hair boy with glasses:"First, I think introctions should be made. I am Jason Grace son of Jupiter. This is my soulmate (pointing to Piper) Piper. Piper: " I am Piper McLean. Daughter of Aphrodite. Next to speak is a shot Latino boy who looks like an elf: I am Leo Valdez son of Hephaestus and )pointing to Calypso) this is my soulmate Calypso. Calypso: I am the daughter of the Titan Atlas.