Super Soldiers weapon training

Steve looks at his new weapon. "Umm guys I have never used a sword or any weapon that is a blade." Percy and Bucky both walk up to him. Michelle stood back just to listen. Percy: "OK Steve just like when we started training with your water abilities. Don't think just feel at first, do what feels right than we can work on control. Bucky I am aware you have used a weapon that is bladed before, so lets see you do so."

Bucky walks up to the practice dummy and begins to attack it. After a about 10 minutes he stops and looks at Percy and Michelle. " How did I do?" Michelle answer him "You can tell that you are more use to using a dagger than a sword you step in close to the dummy like you were stabbing a person with a knife. We can work on that. I can see in the last minute you were understanding that you don't have to be on top of the opponent." Percy: "Annabeth main weapon was a dagger but she lost it and she was given a drakon bone sword and she learned to fight with it. While we were on the Argo II, she did have help with learning how to fight with it from Jason and Hazel besides me. Even Piper helped her."

Cloud steps over "He and Steve can head to Avalon to learn from the Knights too. They might need to be healed after because they never did learn that you cannot kill or maim their sparing partner." Michelle snorts and rolls her eyes " They also never learned that they don't have to run 26 miles either naked or in a loincloth. Which does not help them in the winter months." Bucky looks at his mate in shock. "Wait you watch them run while they are dressed like that." Michelle: "Bucky, the only way I would see them if I pasted them or had eyes in the back of my head. I can keep up you and Steve running. i ran with the wolves. The knights learned fast that I will hunt them down. The wolves have taken them down. I just shot them with a paint ball gun. Pay back for how they trained me, they never went soft on me or any of the other women."

Steve has at this point being trying to fight the dummy. His moves are robotic and rough. He is not moving the same as when he is using his shield. Poseidon has been watching him. He sighs "Steve stop please. You are thinking too much about what to do just like when you first stated training to control water don't think just do. Cloud please come over here." Cloud walks over "Yes, Lord Poseidon?" Poseidon rolls his eyes and shakes his head. "Child you do not have to call me Lord. You are pat of the family now. i would like for you to help Steve learn to use his sword. If you have to smack him with your iron wood staff. I have seen you crack skulls with it, At least he will learn to defend and block with the sword. Steve while you are getting your ass handed to you please think of a name for the sword." Michelle had stated to giggle when Poseidon said smack him with a staff. Bucky is hiding his smile and trying not to laugh and has his back to Steve. Percy just walk away.

After a few hours Steve and Bucky spared with not only Michelle and Cloud but Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Nico, Piper and Hazel. Both Bucky and Steve were sweating while the others were not. They both look at the others. Bucky: "How are you all not sweating, Steve and I are super soldiers." Michelle answers "Cloud and I have been training still we can walk and the other demigods have been fighting for years too. Besides we us for the most part if we cannot fight we die." Steve: "Ok that is horrifying when you state the facts like that." Cloud looking remorseful "It's the truth, demigods today don't live long well at least the Greek ones. Romans have a better chance. it all depends on them getting to the camps in the first place." Michelle: "You both should either go for a swim or shower you both will fell better." Bucky: "Ya a swim sounds good to me, wanna join me for a swim doll." He wiggles his eyebrows at Michelle. She in turn rolls her eyes "Sure let me go change into my swimsuit. Where is the canoe lake or are you heading to the beach?" Bucky looks over her shoulder and see Percy and he mouths lake: "Lake there less fish there. I am still find it odd that they call me lord come to think of it same with horses." Michelle:" OK I will meet you there." Steve: "I'm heading to the showers (looks at Cloud with a raised eyebrow) Cloud mouths to you meet you there and blows him a kiss.

20 minutes later Bucky is at the dock for the lake with his towel. He jumps into the water and sinks tot the bottom a nereid comes close. Nereid:" Hello my lord are you all alone." Bucky raises an eyebrow at her. "No just waiting for my soulmate to join be after she kicked my ass in sparring." Nereid:" If she is such a good mate why is not here right now?" Bucky: "Cause she had to change and I have no interest in you now leave me alone." Nereid: "She cannot compete with me for a better match for a child of the Sea God." Bucky laugh at her: "You are wrong (Michelle jumps in a swims to the bottom) Michelle:" Hello Sarge is she bothering you?" Bucky replies "not at all she thinks she is a better mate for me than you Doll." Michelle looks to the nereid "There is no better match than me for him. I am the Horned Knight now go far away before I get mad. Turns to Bucky "This is why I like dryads better they respect a person's choice when told no."

The nereid swam away. Bucky reaches over to pull Michelle closer to him "Lets finish our conversation from this morning." "What conversation was that Handsome, what you wanted for breakfast?" Bucky leans in a kisses Michelle. It starts as sweet. Bucky places his flesh hand into Michelle's hair to pull her closer to him while his metal hand lands on her ass and he gives her a squeeze. Michele opens her mouth and Bucky slips is tongue in. Both fight for dormancy, Michelle loses with a soft moan. Her hips move in answer of Bucky winning. He groans. Both break away panting. "Michelle, I want you so much" "I know Bucky I want you too. I am letting you lead on this important next step. I feel that our lives will chance after we become intimate with each other but I can not put my finger on the reason why." "Doll, I want you but I am afraid to I am going to hurt you while I am asleep." "James, have faith in yourself you will not hurt me on purpose. No matter what you are still that young man who grew up in Brooklyn same as Steve. You both have changed but in your soul you are still you. I have faith in you and when you are truly ready to take that next step I will be there with open arms. Michelle leans in to kiss him on the lips. The kiss is sweet, loving and with a promise for their future.

As they are kissing the water pushes them out of itself and they both land hard on the dock. Michelle hits the dock first and Bucky lands right on top of her. Bucky looks at who pulled them and sees both his younger brothers laughing. Michelle sees Steve and Percy laughing and rage fills her eyes. Her eyes glow and both disappear in a flash of hazel colored lights. Annabeth and Cloud arrive to the dock and see this and both go to help Michelle and Bucky up. Bucky: "Are you ok Doll?" Michelle yells while holding her right arm "No those two kelp heads broke my arm when they drop you on me!" Bucky steps closer to her and places his flesh hand on her left shoulder. "Lets get you to the infirmary to get you healed up. I am so sorry that me landing on you broke your arm. Can you forgive me?" Michelle rolls her eyes at him "Gods stop being a kelp head. there is noting to forgive if you could have landed on the dock you would have and not on me. I honestly don't need to go to the infirmary I can use magic to heal myself." Her eyes glow hazel and both herself and Bucky glow the same. Annabeth: "Uhm where did you send them by the way?" Michelle uses her magic to show both Annabeth and Cloud what happened to Steve and Percy. Both of them is shown trapped under Cerberus. All of sudden Hades appears and see them. Hades" Steven and Perseus why is my fur baby sitting on you both?" Percy: "Fur baby?" Hades sighing: "Yes he is my dog so he is my fur baby. Now please explain why he is sitting on you both." Steve: "We might have combined our powers to pull Bucky and Michelle out of the lake and Bucky landed on Michelle." Hades: "And she sent you down here. (looks to see the four of them watching) Greetings Michelle." Michelle thru the image "HI Grandpa Hades, how are you doing?" Hades" I am fine (pointing to the two sea children) explain." Michelle: "When Bucky landed on me it broke my left arm, So I sent them to the underworld but in the my pain induced state miss where I was sending them." Hades: "You did not miss I am not having them in my tower prison until you chose to bring them back. i figured this was a safer place although they might not think so after Cerberus farts." Those watching laugh at both Steve and Percy being trapped and having to deal with Cerberus with gas.

Michelle: "Don't worry Percy I will have you both back in time for your birthday party later. I do suggest you shower well if Cerberus farts on you both. His farts do tend to stick to clothes and the skin. Because I have been there and had that done to me. I was punished to clean his kennel after that battle with Thanos. In my defense I was never told he was part of the hounds of the hunt."