What to Do...

(Shizuo's POV)
I nuzzled him gently. I was so relieved. He wasn't opening his eyes though which was a bit worrying. I didn't care right now as long as I hadn't killed him. My eyes widened in shock. I should get a nurse to attend to him. But if I do... I could get arrested for assault. They have cameras... I could get caught even still. Hm. But would the police have the guts to do that? No. I pressed the nurse button. I didn't even care if I was arrested. He had to live.
"How can I help you, Orihara-san...? You're not... You're..." She started.
"Yeah,yeah. He's got abrasions on his neck... Just do something about it and make sure he won't die,Kay?" I growled at her while referencing to the unconscious man in the bed next to where I was standing. She nodded quickly. She looked at me.
"Did you see who---" she began.
I sighed while shifting my position. "It was me." She then began moving the bed.
"W-What at you doing?" I asked while stopping it. She looked at me a bit timidly.
"Moving him to the X-Ray room, Heiwajima-san." She answered while trying to be brave.
"Why?!" I asked.
"To make sure his throat is okay." She replied. I let go suddenly.
"Can I come?" I asked. She looked at me.
"I don't think that would be best..." She replied.
I banged my hands down on the bed.
"Why?!"
She looked down "Because you could hurt him again.." My eyes grew wide and then dimmed back down.
"I... I promise I... Won't..." I told her while stroking his face gently. She sighed but said nothing. She rolled him into the X-Ray room and I hoped to God that he was okay.
Her eyes grew wide while she looked at the screen. "This isn't good." She replied.