Sunlight is bright

[ATTENTION READERS, this part returns to the regular storyline that does not include the birthday one-shot two-parter. This is after the chapter called Cleared.
Thank you for reading! Please check out my other stories and bear with me because I have no time TwT]

(Izaya POV)
I woke up to bright light from the window across the room. I had forgotten where I was until it all flooded back and I grinned. I looked up at Shizu-chan who was still sleeping. He sure looked hot with his clothes off. The sun reflected beautifully on his hair. I nuzzled him and he tossed a bit. I laughed. He continued to sleep and groan. He was even grumpy in his sleep.
I then decided to get curious and began stroking his body. I rubbed my hands down his sides and them down his back. Interestingly, he still reacted to it; his body surged with pleasure. I grinned again. I continued to stroke him for a while in the same places and was surprised when he suddenly woke up and pinned me.
"Don't touch me like them while I'm sleeping. It's creepy." He growled at me. I laughed again.
"Aw, but it's fun, Shizu-chan~" I insisted.
He growled more and turned away from me. I wrapped my arms around him lovingly. Then, I cuddled his back.
He wouldn't budge. He was angry for something like that? Geez. How could I make him stop being angry? I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"Fine, what can I do to make it up to you?" I asked him straight.
He looked surprised. He thought a little while before grinning. The sun was hot as it bled through the window. It is summer.
He put his arms around me again and I welcomed it. I cuddled him close. "Okay, go to the beach with me tomorrow." He spoke in my ear and I shivered before smiling.
"Kay, I'll buy sunscreen." I smiled before kissing his nose. "It's a date."