Figuring it out

[Swear warning; again. Please leave comments to tell me what you think and read the last 2 parts ^^]

(Shizuo's POV)
He sighed with a long breath. "You don't know." It was silent for a damn long time until he started laughing. "How can you not know why you saved your nemesis?" My face twisted into anger.
"Shut up! I just don't know! Deal with it! I shouldn't have done it anyways! I shoulda killed you then!" I yelled at him as my face burned red. I lifted cabinet and got ready to throw it at the stupid Izaya when Shinra came in.
"Woah there, Shizuo. Easy now. That cabinet has a lot of things that I need in it so... If you'd please, put it down?" Shinra asked while throwing his hands up in a surrendering gesture. I glared at him. "Besides what use would 'fixing him' be if you just destroyed him again?" He looked at me seriously now. Izaya looked confused.
"What?" He was baffled. Shinra blinked at him before smiling.
"He told me yesterday to: 'Just fix you' when he laid you down ever so gently on this couch here." Shinra told him about yesterday. Great. What would he do with it? Likely tease me. Why did he have to tell him? Surprisingly, Izaya looked confused, surprised and then happy. His cheeks had turned a light shade of pink. What's up with him?
"What's wrong with him?" I asked while putting the cabinet back down. I then pressed him to the wall. He smiled.
"Aw Shizu-chan that's so---" he began before I hastily covered his mouth.
"Shut up." I told him simply while coming close to his face. He seemed to be having trouble breathing. He was moving his mouth in a weird way and he kept coming closer to my face. I grabbed his face and pushed him to the wall. I then bolted out. What was wrong with me all of a sudden? What is this?
I walked down the street while lighting a cigarette. I pondered over everything that had ever happened between us. High school. The past few years. Yesterday.
Yesterday made me realize that I.... Might not hate him as much as I thought..... I mean... I still hate him but... Why? Why have I always hated him. He's annoying. He's obnoxious. He's cruel. He's.... Intoxicating. What... What's this feeling though?
I went back to Shinra's. "Where 's Izaya?" I asked while coming in and slamming the door. Shinra came out.
"Shhhhh, he's asleep." Shinra told me. I rolled my eyes.
"Oh, shut up!" I then ran into the room he was in but froze when I saw him asleep. He looked so peaceful. I leaned over him and looked at his face. I had my legs on either side of him so that I didn't have to lean over the bed. Something came over me as I stared at his face. I kissed him. Ever so slowly... I was flabbergasted. What have I done? Why? I then suddenly realized it in a rush. I love him. I love Izaya.