Where am I?

[Same warning... Swears]
(Izaya's POV)
I woke up and everything was a blur. I woke up to Shizu-chan staring at me in an almost worried way but two seconds later his expression switched to annoyance and I was beyond confused.
"Where am I?" I asked. "And how am I not---" I held my tongue. If I said something about not being dead I nearly guaranteed that Shizu-chan would change that the second I uttered the words so I shut up.
"You're at Shinra's and how are you not what?" He said in a somewhat annoyed tone. I didn't answer so he bag an to get angrier. "HOW ARE YOU NOT WHAT?" He asked again. I blurted it out in surprise.
"D-D-Dead." It was kinda loud but a little muffled and jumbled from my just waking up.
"I told you already. You're at Shinra's." He was getting angrier by the second and I was still comfused.
"No, silly Shizu-chan. How did I get here?" I laughed while petting him lovingly. His cheeks turned a bit pink and I was wondering if he was getting more pissed off or if he was just embarrassed. Either way it was cute. He was looking away from me. I suspected he wasn't going to answer my question.
"I brought you here." He told me simply while crossing his arms. Now I was really confused. Why? I thought he wanted me dead. What happened to make him bring me here when he could've let me die so easily. I laughed.
"Aww, Shizu-chan. That's so sweet! Thank you!" I said to him in a cute voice. I couldn't help it. Even if I was beat up; messing with him is still fun. Then I became serious. I looked at him straight in the eye. "Why would you do that? You want me dead."

(Shizuo's POV)
When that damn Izaya asked me why I didn't know what to say. I didn't even really know the answer myself. Something... Something had happened when I saw him lying there. Bleeding out. I knew if I left him he'd die and at first I was ecstatic over my triumph. But after a while, I looked at him lying there and it scared me to death for some reason..., I felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest and I couldn't breathe very well at all. 'What is this?' I asked myself in horror. Why did I feel this way? This was what I always wanted. Right?
I knelt down next to him and touched his face for a reason I didn't know. It was still lukewarm and something took over me. I grabbed him up and ran like hell to Shinra's.
"Shizu-chan?" Izaya waved his hand in front of my face. "Well. Why'd ya do it?" He asked again with a frown. Why was he frowning? He never frowns. I sighed and answered honestly.
"I don't know."