000

𝙲𝙰𝚂𝙴 #𝟿𝟷𝟶𝟾 𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴: 𝟼 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙹𝙰𝙸𝙻

𝙲𝙰𝚂𝙴 #𝟿𝟷𝟶𝟾
𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴: 𝟼 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙹𝙰𝙸𝙻

TRUE K. SANTANA
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You've been here for six weeks now and there's still no progress, do you want to leave this place or not?" Kior sighed while her palm held her resting cheek.

"Not forcing you to come hea'" True shrugged. He starred at the wall, twenty six rows of small white squares each placed delicately into their own sections. Not an imperfection, blemish or mistake insight.

MISTAKES;
CARELESS ERRORS THAT COULD'VE BEEN AVOIDED

The neutral toned room fell silent, true locked eyes with Kior with his eye brows raised. He usually expected a protest, a fight, a smart remark.. but none came — an intense starring contest was currently taking place between the two individuals.

True took his bottom lip in his mouth and sighed while looking away. "This is off the record right?" His deep, raspy voice rang out while his tatted hand grazed the stress ball he was currently fidgeting with.

Kior happily smiled and nodded her head "of course, i told you before hand I will always let you know when I need to document our sessions, as of now I just want to know your story.. not what the judges tell me." She softly spoke.

"Aiight.. this is what happened"

Harlem , new york.
September 21st

True over heard the same group talking about his clothing per usual. True wasn't a bum nor was he dirty he just had a different sense of style from everybody else.

"Nigga wanna be different so bad, hang that shit up. A waste of clothes" Somebody joked from the front while True sat down ignoring them.

"Tell ya moms i want my round back, that bitch was a waste of a body." Tallan yawned.

Tallan wasn't a whore, nor did he openly have sex with any and everybody. he was very picky when it came to having sex with women for them simple fact that in his words "these bitches be fucking everybody raw and then get a disease and won't tell you, fuck outta hea" and he stood by that.

The boys mom just so happened to be available when he wanted a nut, and he got his nut with no questioned or hesitations. Though she was older and much more aware of what was taking place, he knew what he was doing and he regretted it when he finally sobered up.

"what about my moms?" Said boy replied while he scrunched his face up.

"You heard me nigga, back up off ma mans before i bitch slap you, he not fighting you dick head go die." Tallan waved him off while checking his phone since he received a text.