9

Taehyung wrapped his arms around the brunette and pulled him closer to himself as both of them kissed each other passionately.

Taehyung licked and sucked Jungkook's lips, the brunette gasped when the raven head groped his ass and shoved his tongue inside his mouth.

The brunette left Taehyung's hair and roamed his hands on his boss's abs, which were peeking from the half-opened white shirt, his coat lying somewhere on the floor.

Currently, they were at the entrance of the Taehyung's farmhouse. What actually happened was, when they had reached, Taehyung couldn't control and he pinned the boy on the wall and kissed him, passionately.

Jungkook started grinding himself against the ravenette making him groan in pleasure. The raven head slapped Jungkook's butt who immediately jumped and wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist who held the boy and went towards his room.

Once Taehyung reached his room, he threw Jungkook on the bed, not too harshly, and hovered above him.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and placed it on his thighs, his dress had rode up from their activity and Taehyung could now see lacy panty peeking. He smirked while his hand moved inside Jungkook's dress and played with the outlines of his panty.

Taehyung captured Jungkook's lips again while his hand went inside the small cloth. Jungkook kissed Taehyung with the same passion, his fingers curled in the raven's lock, tugging them.

Taehyung broke the kiss and went to assault Jungkook's neck and jaw. He bit Jungkook's collarbone who tried not to wince in pain.

Taehyung pulled back and looked at Jungkook who has his eyes closed and back arched beautifully.

"Gosh, you're so sexy, baby." Taehyung rasped in Jungkook's ear who turned red and his tummy did a flip from the nickname.

Taehyung's hand went to pull the red dress while the brunette fiddled with the buttons of the mafia's pants.

They both were naked now except for the small fabric on Jungkook, which was covering his private part. Taehyung leaned down and captured the edge of the fabric between his teeth and slid it until his legs and Jungkook removed it with his legs, wholly.

Taehyung knead others' milky thighs, a moan left Jungkook's mouth when he felt other's lips on his sensitive thighs. Taehyung slowly traced his soft lips all over the petite male's legs, Jungkook jerked his head back when Taehyung started giving kitten licks on his toes.

Taehyung again hovered above the male and stared at him who couldn't keep eye contact and looked at his side. Taehyung placed his finger on Jungkook's chin and turned his face towards him.

Jungkook gulped looking at Taehyung, for once he felt like he could read those eyes, he could read the emotions in it.

Jungkook broke out of the trance when Taehyung slowly touched his member and ran his thumb on the tip. Jungkook closed his eyes from the touch meanwhile Taehyung kept looking, as he pleasures him.

He ran his hand on his member and then moves a little further, circling the rim of his hole with his fingers. Taehyung used Jungkook's pre-cum around his fingers and slowly inserted one in his hot, clenching hole.

Taehyung again attached their lips but this time it was a slow and passionate kiss. Taehyung controlled the kiss and his fingers turned to two and then three.

Jungkook moaned from the pleasure as Taehyung's fingers keep thrusting in and out of him.

Taehyung removed his finger and aligned his cock with Jungkook's hole, he pushed himself inside the brunette who closed his eyes and moaned.