4

Jungkook opened the door to Taehyung's office and saw Seo Min-Hee, Taehyung's wife's sister wih Taehyung. They both were standing in the middle of the room and Min-hee was too too close to Taehyung and for some reason, it bothered Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and noticed that he looked irritated but not at Jungkook but rather at the girl. Jungkook knew it, Taehyung didn't liked her a bit.

But what is she doing here? Why she always come here? Can't Taehyung just kill h-

"Jungkook?"

"Jungkook?"

"Huh!?" Jungkook jolted up from his thoughts and looked at Taehyung, bewildered.

"Handle her for me." Taehyung sighed frustratingly and left the room.

The girl who was pouting a second ago in front of Taehyung, trying to look cute, now rolled his eyes at Jungkook and went out of the room, Jungkook scoffing at the girl.

Minhee opened the door and was about to follow Taehyung but collided with more like someone else collided with her, a little creature who was running in the hallway.

"What the f- Oh Tae-guen-ah, annyeong!" Minhee fakely smiled at the boy who looked at her innocently and then gazed at Jungkook. He again looked at his supposed 'aunt' and showing her middle finger he ran off. (ignore this behavior pls)

Jungkook looked at Guen shocked and choked a laugh. Minhee looked at brunette embarrassed and immediately left.

"My baby is just like me." Jungkook muttered to himself and went to his favorite fluffball.

...

Jungkook was lying on the bed with a sleeping Guen on his chest. He was stroking his hair while thinking about the incident that happened this noon.

The way his heart clenched watching Minhee and Taehyung too close.

He felt like crying.

Jungkook ears perked up at the sound of the door opening. His heart started beating fastly watching Taehyung who was standing, his hands still on the doorknob not expecting Jungkook there at all.

"Uh-"

"Is Guen asleep?" Taehyung slowly entered the room not making any noise.

"Uh...Yes" Jungkook replied placing Guen carefully on the bed.

Silence.

"Well, I think I should leave." Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was now on his feet ready to leave.

Taehyung nodded and muttered a "good night".

Jungkook replied the mafia and after bowing he left the room. He now stood outside the room and catched his breath, his heart still thumping.

"What the fuck was that?" Jungkook cupped his blushing cheeks and whispered yelled to himself feeling mixed emotions.

He looked at the closed door dying to run inside and hide in the arms of raven-haired present in the room. But he did exactly opposite of it, the brunette quickly left the mansion and ran to his car.

Jungkook opened his car and sat inside, leaning on the seat and covering his face; he left a frustrated cry for having weird emotions.

His eyes widened in realization and he whispered to himself when it hit him.

"It can't be-"