2

[M]

"Hyung!!" Jungkook breathed while Taehyung was busy sucking Jungkook's neck.

Both of them were lying naked in Taehyung's room. Jungkook had a blindfold on his eyes while his hands were cuffed.

"Hyung, please" Jungkook begged he was dying to touch Taehyung but the latter wasn't opening his handcuffs.

Taehyung's hot tongue was moving around Jungkook's nipple while his other hand played with other.Moans were escaping from the man lying with the blindfold on.

Taehyung was licking the nipple slowly from bottom to top. Licking it slowly with tip of his tongue on the pink bud.

He was hard hearing the whimpers and moans from the younger.

By now little kook was standing proudly hitting Taehyung's abs. Jungkook was hard, he wanted Taehyung to already f#ck him but seems like Taehyung wanna savor this beauty slowly.

Taehyung inserted his one finger in Jungkook's hole and whispered in his ear "moan for me baby" and Jungkook did. Taehyung admired Jungkook's sinful face. His lips swollen,sweat dripping from his forehead,mouth slightly open which made Taehyung more aroused than before. He added second finger whilst opening the blindfold. Jungkook didn't open his eyes as his mind was clouded with the pleasure he was receiving.

Taehyung added third finger and kissed Jungkook. Their lips moved passionately "Hyung, open this" Jungkook broke the kiss and asked Taehyung to open the handcuffs which the elder complied. Jungkook trailed his hands down to Taehyung's torso, moving his hands up and down the male before running his fingers in Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung was so engrossed that he didn't notice how and when his hands were tied. Jungkook looked at Taehyung smirking while he now sat on his naked abdomen.

"Jungkook, open this!" Taehyung frowned and growled at Jungkook.

Jungkook smirked and whispered in Taehyung's ear "not now, hyung" his hot breath hitting Taehyung's neck making the situation worse.

He nuzzled his face in mafia's neck while his hands found his ways to Taehyung's little (big) friend. He started leaving pecks on his neck slowly.

Until now Jungkook never gave any marks on Taehyung's neck. But now he doesn't know why but something inside him was screaming to mark Taehyung for everyone to see. Sure everyone knows about them but still, he wanted others to know that this mafia was taken.

Jungkook sucked and nibbled on the skin creating a hickey. Though Taehyung never noticed these small details but now will he? Will he notice that Jungkook marked his neck for the first time in these 2 years?

 Jungkook massaged Taehyung's d!ck who was panting because of the pleasure he was getting. He wanted to touch Jungkook but couldn't as his hands were tied.

Jungkook sat on Taehyung's abdomen and position his (tae's) dick on his entrance. Slowly he started filling himself with Taehyung's c#ck feeling it going it deeper. He started moving his hips slowly gradually fastening his pace.

Jungkook felt like something was missing? 

Jungkook leaned down Taehyung thought he was gonna kiss him but to his dismay he didn't. He saw something silvery between Jungkook's lips it was a key. Taehyung understood, he took away the key from Jungkook's lips taking in his own lips. He opened his hands with the key and then placed them on Jungkook's hips helping him to ride him.

Now this was perfect!

Only sound of moans and heavy breath could be heard in the room.

When both of them felt they reached their climax, Taehyung changed their position, now he was hovering the small male. He kept thrust!ng inside Jungkook whilst leaning down their lips meeting in a sloppy kiss, their hot breath mingling together.

Later,they both cummed. Jungkook coming all over Taehyung's abdomen while latter inside the condom. [Can't take risk making Jungkook impregnant]

Taehyung laid beside Jungkook, both of them catching their breath. The whole room was quiet except the heavy breathing coming from both the males which eventually diminished.

No one said anything. It was all quiet. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and saw his eyes were closed.

Was he asleep?

He shifted close to the mafia and stared at his face he don't know why he was doing this but he couldn't even take off his eyes from the man who was sleeping in front of him looking sexc. Jungkook wanted to be in Taehyung's arms so that's what he did. He placed his head on Taehyung's chest and wrapped his arms around his body.

They agreed there will be no strings attached but now Jungkook can't help...was he breaking his promise?

__

I'm posting this fic on my YouTube channel @/itaekookyou pls check out and support me ❤