5

"Hoseok" A deep voice called the redhead who looked over to the man and bowed his head in respect.

"Yes, Sir?" The man named Hoseok replied.

The mafia stood there silently having a second thought to what he was about to ask,

"Should I ask why Jungkook took the leave suddenly? that too he didn't informed me personally rather asked Hoseok to do it."

The mafia sighed and shook his head "Nothing...you can go." Taehyung dismissed the man.

He was about to go to his room when he saw his son all dressed up for his pre-school. He was walking with one of his trusted men, named Park Jimin; as he was strictly instructed to drop and pick Guen up from school.

"Hey, Guen-ah" Taehyung went to his son and picked him up in his arms "Good morning, my baby" Raven spoke kissing Guen's cheek who put his head on his shoulder a little sleepy I guess.

"Good morning, dada" Guen replied lazily. "Had brekky?" Taehyung asked in his soothing voice, not the one he uses with others. Guen nodded his head.

"Jimin," Taehyung turned to the pink haired man who was standing silently like he don't exist "You go and help Yoongi, he's in the training room." Jimin nodded his cheeks turning pink with the mention of the name of certain someone.

Taehyung smiled and left with his sleepy baby in his arm.

•••

"Guen-ah, wake up baby, we reached your school." Taehyung woke up his sleepy baby who finally woke up with a pouting face. Taehyung chuckled at the cute face his baby made. He picked Guen in his arm and closed the car door.

"Aren't you going to leave me?" Taehyung asked once he noticed Guen is hugging him with having no plan in leaving him anytime soon but then Guen's gaze wandered over to someone "Appa down" and he wriggled in his father's hold, begging him to put him down making his dad confused.

When Taehyung put him down he heard Guen calling "kuku" which made him recall someone else. He came back to his sense when he felt Guen leaving his hand and running up to a cute and pretty boy with a shy smile on his face.

"Hey, Jeon Tae-Guen don't run!!" Taehyung shouted to which Guen giggled and waving back to his father and went back to the boy around his age, apparently who his son called.

On the way back to his mansion Taehyung's mind was filled with the thoughts of a certain brunette.

"It's already been one week...how many more days does he plan to take leave?" Taehyung frowned, engrossed in his own thoughts, he didn't notice when did he reach this particular building.

"What's gotten into me? why am I here?" The raven head whispered to himself. He never once visited this place but he clearly knows who lives here.

He sighed and thought to pay a visit as now he's already here. He rang the doorbell of the penthouse and began getting impatient as no one opened the door. On the fifth ring, the door flew open leaving him speechless.

Jungkook opened the door angrily ready to snap at whoever decided to ruin his precious sleep. His eyes were half-open a frown on his face but his eyes widened when he saw Taehyung at the door all clad in black clothes. His raven locks covering his caramel orbs.

"Shouldn't you check first who is there?" Taehyung asked a minute later hiding the fact that he felt something when he saw Jungkook's cute morning face. He was wearing a white baggy sweater, his legs on full display.

It's not like he was seeing those for the first time rather he was austoned to see Jeon Jungkook all this cute. He never thought Jungkook could own cute fits as he always saw him in working clothes that were always dark in color and fitted his body and gave him a sexy look.

"Uh- hyung" Jungkook whispered still speechless as to why the mafia was here "Umm come inside" He let the man inside and led him to the living room.

"I'll bring something for you to drink." Jungkook said and went to the open kitchen without hearing raven's reply.

Jungkook was making coffee slowly and thinking about why the Mafia was here. He never once visited him as they were not close. Yes, they had sex every now and then and Jungkook was working under Taehyung but they never had any talk other than work-related.

"If he had something to tell me about work he could have called me..." Jungkook thought and turned only to startle when he saw raven-haired standing there.

Jungkook's heart was beating so loudly and he was afraid that the mafia could hear him. He gulped and stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

Taehyung took slow steps towards Jungkook whose heartbeat started beating at a fast pace compared to before.

Both of them stared at each other a little longer than they should have. They were lost in each other's eyes like they were having a silent talk.

"Why you took sudden leave? I was worri-Guen misses you" Taehyung whispered when they were standing too close. His eyes were flickering from Jungkook's lips to his brown orbs.

Suddenly, he wanted Jungkook in his arms and hid his face in brunette's neck. Maybe it was because raven haven't seen the brunette for more than a week which caused him to behave like this?

Yes, It could be!

"But I call him everyday." Jungkook whispered his heart escaping a beat when he saw unknown emotions in Taehyung's eyes.

Was it love? was it care? No, I'm hallucinating.

But what Taehyung did next left Jungkook stunned. The raven leaned down and placed his lips on Jungkook's inviting one. Their lips weren't moving, it was just a peck. Jungkook could feel it wasn't filled with lust rather it was something more. But Jungkook didn't wanted to jump into conclusion and break his heart.

"And I missed you too" The words slipped out of Raven's mouth and Jungkook felt like fainting. And Before he could say anything Taehyung's phone rang who stepped back a little and took the call while Jungkook was busy in his own thoughts.

"Jungkook, I will see you later. You can come to work whenever you want. Take rest." He kissed Jungkook's temple and left the place leaving a freezing Jungkook behind.

What that kiss meant?