Soon they reached at park..mothers got  a place to relax so they sat there leaving kids to play around...

Jungkook dragged tae towards the sand pit...he jumped in that making a mess there....Tae looked at younger without any expression.....he never did this kind of fun...he never went to park...so he don't know how to play with things in park...

" Tae tae...come here " jungkook dragged elder inside the sand pit and both sat there...jungkook started to make some shapes with sand using some toys were already inside the pit...

Tae sat beside him curiously looking at younger to know what he is doing....

" look look...my castle " jungkook clapped his hand when he made a shape using a small bucket ...

Taehyung was trying to figure out how this shape looks like a castle....thats when a ball hit that shape and it destroyed.....

Tears started to fill in those Bambi eyes...he looked at elder with puppy eyes..

" My castle....." jungkook was in the verge of crying louder but before that Taehyung took the bucket and filled it with sand and made another castle...

Prettiest smile bloom on younger face when he saw the new castle which is looking more beautiful than his previous one....

" thanku tae tae..." jungkook jumped on elder making him fall in the sand ....

Looking at the bunny smile ...first time in whole month Taehyung smiled...only a little bit though....but still he smiled....

" hey...give me my ball."

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at the boys...may be some years older than them standing infront of them....both kids stood up from the sand pit....

" no...I won't give...your ball broke my castle "  jungkook said puffing his cheeks ...he was trying to look scary....

The older kids started to laugh looking at him....

" so what...we are playing here..if you wanna play go somewhere else." One of them said in anger...

" no ..." jungkook said sternly...

" you....." another one of that group come forward towards jungkook ...Taehyung who was watching all this come forward hiding jungkook behind him....  he glared at those boys...

" woah....we are scared from you look little kiddo"
Another guy mocked him...

" hey...wait...don't talk to him like that....he will call his dad...opps...I forget he don't have dad " this comment from a guy made the group laugh.....

Taehyung felt like something burning inside him at the mention of his father...his eyes started to fill with tears...he looked  at ground trying to hide his tears....

" don't say like that..." saying this Jungkook come forward and stand beside Tae....now he definitely looking angry with those Bambi eyes which are glaring at those boys....

" Tae tae have me...I will protect tae tae....if you make him cry..---"

" what...what will you little bunny boy " one of them said pushing jungkook ...

But jungkook was quick to hold that hand and he bites on it....the boy screamed because of sharp teeth digging in his muscles....

" ahahhhhhhhh....leave my hand..." he shouted and retract his hands from his mouth....

" I will bite you again if you come again " jungkook yelled....the boys looked between them and leave the place next second....

Beware of double bunny....

Jungkook turned around to see Taehyung looking at him with tears in his eyes...

For first time Taehyung felt protected by someone else other than his mom...he felt the like there is someone else there for him too other than his mom....

" come tae tae...let's go " jungkook said dragging elder towards thier moms who were standing a little far from play area but saw everything happened there....

Yuna felt really sad when that boy bullying her son...but she felt happy when jungkook stood infront of tae and act like that....
' I must have done some good deeds in my previous life to get to know a family like them  ' Yuna thought looking at jungkook who was walking while holding elders hand....

Time skips to night 🌙

After dinner....

" did he sleep?" Mr jeon asked his wife when he saw her coming out from jungkook's little bedroom....

" hmm...you very well know his tactics...he just acted like sleeping and I know he would be playing now in his bed "

Couple laughed thinking about thier mischief bunny....

DING DONG......... 🔔

Mrs jeon frowned thinking who will be on the door at this hour of night....

" let me check " Mr jeon said and walked towards door...his wife followed him...

Door opened....

" Tae...what happened baby...." Mrs jeon come forward and looked at Taehyung who was standing at doorstep....

" kookie...."

Mrs jeon looked shocked...because in this one month of time...Tae never called jungkook as kookie...the only thing Tae do is running away from bunny...

She looked up to see Yuna standing a little far from them...she have a sweet smile on her face which made Mrs jeon relaxed...

" do you wanna see kookie "

Tae nodded....

She hold his hand walked towards a particular room...she opened the door without knocking and caught a bunny red-handed....

Jungkook was in his bed playing with his toys in sleeping hour....his Bambi eyes went wide when he saw his mom ...and...Tae..???

" Tae tae   " he shouted and ran towards Tae....he know how to escape from his mom....

Mrs jeon looked at both boys before going out from room...she will talk to Yuna to know what's happening....

" Tae tae..." kookie said when he saw elder looking down without saying anything and holding something in his hand behind his back....

" kookie..." Tae called and this name caused a happy smile on younger face...

" this is for you " Tae said and forwarded his hand to younger which was holding his fav tiger

" tiggyyyy...." jungkook take that toy in his hand and squeezed it....he can't believe tae gave him his tiggy....he was beyond happy....

Taehyung smiled....he smile wholeheartedly for first time after a long time...his boxy smile looking beautiful on his face...

" thanku tae tae " saying this kookie as usual give a peck on Taehyung's cheek....but this one felt different for Taehyung...he didn't rubbed his cheeks to remove the kiss...but he only smiled looking at kookie who is giggling...and that giggles felt like a melody for him....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Hi guysss....

How's this chapter....

Hope you guys will like this....

Wait for next update...

Stay happy and healthy 💗

Bye bye 👋👋👋👋👋👋

CHINNU 💜 & CRYSTAL 🔮