Chapter 14

Everything happened so quickly. Zack and Leon defeated Manticore and Spriggan. But Drake was able to complete The Magicae Maxima spell. And now, Drake is hidden within a big fog of smoke.

Zack and Leon, with their weapons out still. Ready to fight whatever version of Drake is now. 

They then started hearing the sounds of footsteps. The sounds got closer and closer. And then, what looks to be Drake, walked through the fog and revealed himself. But, now he looks a bit different now after using the power spell.

 But, now he looks a bit different now after using the power spell

Drake starts laughing.

Drake: HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW, RIDERS?! HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Zack turns Axcalibur into Axe mode. 

TURN ON!

Zack: You look different, but there's doubts that you at all got any stronger!

Zack high fives his Axcalibur. And Leon inserts the Hyper ring into his Mirage Magnum.

HIGH TOUCH! SHINING STRIKE! KIRAKIRA KIRAKIRA, KIRAKIRA KIRAKIRA!

HYPER MAGNUM STRIKE!

Both hitting their finishing attacks on Drake simultaneously. 

The attacks made contact on Drake, but it didn't even phase him. Drake laughs at their failed attempts to destroy him.

Zack: WHAT?!

Leon: Dad, our attacks didn't even phase him. What do we do now?

Zack, now trying to think of another strategy to defeat Drake.

Zack: The Hyper Magnum and Shining Strikes didn't work. Let's try the Plasma Shining and Hyper Saber Strikes.

Leon: Good idea, Dad. Let's try it.

Zack high fives his Axcalibur again but does it five times. 

HIGH HIGH HIGH HIGH HIGH TOUCH! PLASMA SHINING STRIKE! KIRAKIRA!

Leon puts away his Mirage Magnum and switches to his Dice Saber. He spins the rotation wheel and inserts the Hyper ring and the saber's wheel stops on six.

SIX! HYPER SABER STRIKE!

The attacks made contact on Drake, but with the same results. Drake laughs even more. Zack and Leon can't believe that the Plasma Shining and Hyper Saber Strikes didn't work either.

Drake: My turn. 

Drake uses the Explosion ring.

EXPLOSION! NOW!

Zack and Leon are knocked down to the ground. And they realize that this attack was more powerful.

Leon: Ahh! Dad, that blast was stronger than before.

Zack: So, not only did Magicae Maxima changed his appearance, it did indeed make him more stronger.

Drake: And more powerful! Now, nothing can stop me now!