Chapter 79: Acceptance Notice

Start from the beginning

Jiang Shengnan had learned about the admission score lines of some universities in Liangzhou through her older brother when she knew Chu Xia was going to take the college entrance exam. With a score of 586, Chu Xia was solid for any university!

Jiang Shengnan's tone became extremely excited, and she regretted not being in the capital to celebrate with Chu Xia.

After rejecting the idea of receiving a gift from Jiang Shengnan, Chu Xia called Grandpa Jiang to share the good news.

The Jiang family had helped Chu Xia a lot, and now that the results were out, Chu Xia planned to prepare gifts to personally thank Grandpa Jiang and Uncle Jiang.

However, she needed to discuss it with Cen Zhengnian first.

When Cen Huai'an returned home with Huangzi and Heizi, he was sweating profusely, and the two dogs were panting from the heat.

"An'an, Mom's college entrance exam results are out, 586."

Chu Xia said with a smile, looking at Cen Huai'an. She had previously explained to An'an what different scores represented in the college entrance exam.

As soon as Chu Xia finished speaking, Cen Huai'an's eyes immediately lit up with excitement. "Mom, you're amazing! Does that mean Mom can go to college now?"

Cen Huai'an thought of the Liangzhou University that Mom had taken him to before, and he really liked it there.

Noticing the admiring look in Cen Huai'an's eyes, Chu Xia's smile grew even wider, "Yes, when you start school in the summer vacation, Mom will also be going to school."

"Is it the same kind of university as Liangzhou University?"

Chu Xia nodded, "Pretty much."

The sparkle in Cen Huai'an's eyes grew even brighter: Mom is truly the most amazing mom! He also really wanted to grow up and go to college. If he could go to college with Mom, that would be even better.

Cen Huai'an asked Chu Xia again, "Mom, when you go to college, can I come in and take a look?"

"You can." Chu Xia wanted to pat his head, but when she raised her hand and saw Cen Huai'an's hair soaked with sweat, she naturally put her hand down and pinched Cen Huai'an's nose, saying, "When I go to school for registration, I'll take you with me."

Cen Huai'an was now particularly looking forward to Chu Xia's school opening.

At noon, Cen Zhengnian didn't come home for lunch. He only found out about Chu Xia's college entrance exam score and her status as the provincial science champion when he returned in the evening.

Cen Zhengnian was not surprised; he was just happy for Chu Xia.

He had witnessed her studying; whenever she had free time, she would be reading books or solving problems. Whenever she encountered difficulties, she would either ask him or consult Grandpa Jiang. Regardless of the exam results, she never relaxed.

Jiang Zhida told him that she was still studying on the day before the college entrance exam. With such dedication, the achieved result was well-deserved.

How should he celebrate with Chu Xia? Ideas kept popping up in Cen Zhengnian's mind, but he kept dismissing them. Some seemed inappropriate, while others he couldn't execute due to his own work reasons.

"What are you doing?" Chu Xia looked at her bowl full of food and then at Cen Zhengnian, who kept putting more food into her bowl. She stopped his hand.

Cen Zhengnian came back to his senses, looked at Chu Xia's bowl piled high, and touched his forehead, saying, "I wasn't paying attention. I'll eat from yours."