Small break

You take a sip of water in between your work out with Chyna, the two of you were preparing for your upcoming matches mostly individual ones with a few tag team matches with your friends and each other. You watch chyna work out as you walk to her kissing her cheek, the two of you had the week off and decided to work out only to occupy your minds from all the planning for the wedding and worrying about training feeling excited for your future with her as you stretch before you feel arms wrap around your waist walking hand in hand and showering before changing and leaving the gym only smirking at people who gave the two of you weird looks as the two of you walk out, you have lunch together before getting your nails done at the mall and walking around doing little bits of shopping before you squeal quietly in awe and joy "I haven't been in one of those in years!" she looks to where you're jogging to see a photo booth smiling sweetly as she catches up with you. You grab her hand and the two of you sit inside and take pictures deciding to do it a second time, you lean in and pull her in a gentle kiss before finishing the second reel looking at both and melting when you see the picture of the two of you kissing on the second reel before leaving and heading home putting the first reel in the corner of the mirror in the bedroom and keeping the second one in your wallet smiling when you see it under the seal, the two of you watch tv before making dinner together laughing as it turns to a small food fight, cleaning up and showering as dinner finishes and the two of you eat on the couch "God I needed that break even if it was just for today" you wrap your arms around her as you tuck your face in the crook of her neck kissing her collarbone as she traces your tattoo on your back until her breathing evened out and asleep feeling safety and love in her arms as you follow into sleep not too much later. You make breakfast and the two of you eat in bed and enjoy the calm and quiet before going back into planning your wedding already having quite a bit done but still needing to have everything else done and at least ready within the next three months feeling frustrated and sad that the only person from chyna's family that would be coming to the wedding was her sister, but despite that at least she had her and she also had all your family that took her in and grew to love her unconditionally not too long after meeting her and they were all over the moon and thrilled to no end when they learned of your engagement and upcoming wedding helping the two of you along the way when you were both busy to no end or exhausted and didn't have any energy to do things and they made her feel like she had a real family, one that cared no matter what and would always be by her side and she couldn't thank them or you especially enough for that.