Solo Arc Chapter 20: How to Wrangle a Bull

– Tuesday –

Jaune Gathered everyone once more except for Ozpin as he had to tackle paperwork to prepare an alibi for their up coming operation. Jaune agreed and opened up the training room for them once again. This time they prepared themselves with workout gear, hunter gear, raw ores for upgrades, and their notes from the day before. And this time they all worked together in each area to train and learn from each other and the libraries knowledge as well.

Jaune went back to diving through the A ranked gates, though this time thanks to him going without any guild members, or Ozpin he took around 30 minutes per gate with a 15 minute rest after each one. He panted hard after each gate and did his training between them to make sure he wasn't sent back to any Penalty Quest areas any time soon.

His friends pushed themselves hard with magic training for 2 hours, physical training for an hour, studying for an hour, a nap for an hour, forging and upgrades for another 2 hours then to their own sparring training and any skills they felt lacking in for the last 3 hours.

They did this and came out to find a slightly beaten up Jaune who had managed to clear another 7 A ranked gates mostly due to him needing a nap after all of those. He leveled up a solid 8 levels from all of those gates. He decided to check his stats while his friends were unwinding from the straining time they had and getting used to their new limits as they stretched and applied them in spars at Beacon. Jaune marveled at his stats and whistled quietly to himself at seeing his growth.

Level 192

Exp: 16%

HP: 284,000/284,000

AP: 96,000/ 96,000

Fatigue: 0/100%

Class: Master of Knights

Stats:

STR: 267 (+50) (+16 ally boost)

AGI: 267 (+25) (+16 ally boost)

VIT:267 (+40) (+16 ally boost)

INT: 347 (+16 ally boost)

SENSE: 267 (+15) (+16 ally boost)

Points available: 98

Current shop points: 681,010 points

Physical dmg resistance: +47%

Skills:

-???- : ?????

Inheritor: Access to system, over level 20 access to shop

Knight Master: +1 to all stats per ally under users command

Standing army II: Gain ability to summon an army of knights under the users command, points available 69/347, basic unit lvl 55: 12 (6 sword, 4 bow, 2 healer) (4 pts per), commander units lvl 52: 2 (1 Great knight, 1 Sniper) (25 pts per), heroic unit lvl 61: 2 (Iron, Baruka) (90 pts per)

Commander Units:

Great Knight (Passive: +5% to all ally melee units dmg, stacks with other commander abilities)

Sniper (Passive: +5% to all ally ranged units dmg, stacks with other commander abilities)

Heroic Unit Baruka Title Holder: Baruka Master of the North

Heroic Unit Iron title holder: Iron the Shield of the Light

Arc Bloodline: +400 to AP per level