say it out loud *

Warnings: pure smut, maybe some fluff here and there, beware its gonna be a ride

Vinnie and Y/N had been dating for a while now. Everything was perfect, but Vinnie soon realised how you became shy around the theme sex and everything surrounding it. Like it was a taboo topic for you. He didn't know why, and he certainly didn't like it. As a man who puts the pleasure of is partner first, it really etched him that he didn't know what exactly you were into. For sure, he gave you those orgasms where your eyes roll back and your legs shake and you have to clench your teeth to not scream his name. But wouldn't it be so much more fun if Vinnie just knew exactly what spots to kiss, what places to suck, at what pace to thrust to get you to your release? He also deeply wanted to make you feel safe with him, like you could tell him what you really craved in bed, because he had this slight feeling you might be holding back due to your shyness about sex.

You two were currently heavily making out on the couch and it was pretty obvious where all of this would lead. Your arousal started to be obvious because the wet stain on your panties was becoming larger, and your boyfriend just knew that. He knew you well enough to know how a little make out session got you dripping for him. He picked you up with a clear intention, but without breaking the contact of your lips and tongues with were working wonders for the others. You crossed your legs behind his back and could feel his erection, as you were situated low on his hips. You gasped and flushed a little. No matter how hard the make out was, no matter how filthy Vinnies hands were roaming your body. These situations threw you back, realising that you were about to do the things you never talked about aloud.
Vinnie reached the bedroom with you and laid you down on the bed. He had a plan and he knew you wouldn't be able to stop him.
He moved down on the bed, spread your legs and pulled you down to the edge of the bed, where he got on his knees. He saw the stain on your deep blue panties and you were expecting him to start, because the more time he just looked at that clear indication of your lust, the more uncomfortable you got.

"Hmm" he hummed and you looked down at him, saw his blonde curls and his glistening eyes.
"What? What is wrong?" you asked and tried to close your legs, but his grip on your thighs was fierce and he kept them open. He smirked a little.
"Nothings wrong, sweetheart. I just think we should play a little game today." he looked like the devil at this moment. Like a handsome devil.
"A game? Are you serious? I'm laying here with my legs open and my pu... forget it." you looked away.
Vinnie squeezed your thigh to signal you to look at him.
" That's the point baby. I know your uncomfortable telling me what you need and want, but listen, i would never judge you for anything and i desperately want to give you what you crave. Please help me to understand your body and your preferences." he pleaded. "Look, tonight I'm not doing anything until you tell me exactly and in detail what you want me to do." Your eyes widened.
"No. I can't do that. I just can't." You shook your head to emphasise your point.
"Yes, you can honey. I know it. And wanna know what else i know?" He grinned up at you. You just stared at him.
"I know" he said lowly "that you are fucking desperate right now. You are soaked for me. Want me to make you cum, don't you?" he moved his hand to the inside of your thigh, higher, higher, but he stopped.
"Yes" you breathed and laid your head back down.
"Good girl" he praised and you gulped. "Do you like to be praised honey?" He already knew you loved it, but you saying what you like was the point of this little experiment and he made the start easy for you.
You nodded. He shook his head.
"Words baby."
"Yes, i do." he hummed against your clothed heat and you already felt the vibrations.
"What now, love?"
"I don't know-"
"Of course you do. Tell me."
"Touch me... there"
He grinned. "Where?" This bastard.
"Please touch my clit and press down." You finally managed to get out. He smiled widely and did just as you said.
Your back arched from the sensation. "Now start in slow circles and flick it from time to time" you said referring to your clit. You found yourself getting more comfortable in the situation and felt a feeling of power rushing through you. He would to exactly as you said and you loved that.
Vinnie gathered some of your wetness and started to follow your instructions. "Knew you could do it sweetheart." Was his response to your first moans and whimpers.
You panted and it felt so fucking good.
"Need your fingers, two please." He looked at you surprised but he did as you said and to his surprise those two fingers sank in without any resistance. You whimpered. "Move, god please move them." He did, you moaned loudly "Faster"
You gripped the sheets needing to hold on because you knew the next words that would leave your mouth would send you into outer space.
"Know suck on my clit. Hard" You felt a rush of confidence and he knew how close you were. So he gave this his all, hummed against your clit and you exploded. You tried to press your hand on your mouth because of how pathetic and loud you sounded, but he raised his head and quickly grabbed your hand. "No." He growled. "I wanna hear you. Listen to yourself, listen to those heavenly sounds and remember who gave this feeling to you." He fucked you through your orgasm with his fingers until you squirmed away.
His hand slowly left from between your legs and Vinnie laughed, amazed by what you achieved. "Now would you look at that? Got you off in no time. Now you see how beneficial it is for the both of us to say what we want and need, right honey?" All you could do was nod, your head still in post orgasmic bliss.
"Get some rest, then the experiment continues" he said devilishly.
And you just smiled in content.

Part 2 will follow...

Ayyyyy i finally wrote something again. hope you enjoyed it i personally think its really hot tbh. Let me know what you think!!! Any whishes for part 2?

Not proofread.

As always,
You are loved
💞M💞