First time*° (vinnie hacker)

Warnings: taking virginity, smut, but it's just vanilla stuff and basically vinnie being cute and careful so not really heavy, enjoy

Vinnie was currently showering in his bathroom, while i laid on his bed and cuddled with Hera. I've been thinking about having my first time with him for quite a while now, because he was perfect and the most amazing boyfriend ever. There was no one in the world i would trust more than him to take my virginity, i was just a little scared. We have dated for almost six months and i knew he wanted to do it but didn't want to push me to a decision. And i appreciated that. But now i felt ready. I wanted to be brave and there was no reason why not. I knew he would be gentle.

I actually really wanted him, but i never made any experiences for that sexual stuff and so on. When Vinnie came out of his bathroom, his sweatpants hanging low on his waist without a shirt on, i already felt a strong wave of desire flooding through me. My eyes traveled over his well built body and his abs. God i loved that body. I felt a growing ache between my legs. Yes i touched myself before, but i never got to that high where you cant breathe properly anymore and i wanted to experience that.

"Vin?" I asked with my voice shaking a little. He turned his head in my direction and smiled. "Yes love?" I swallowed nervously. "I think I'm ready" he tilted his head in confusion. "Ready for what?" I blushed and looked away. "To have.....sex?" His face went serious and he approached me slowly. He took my face in his hands and looked me in the eyes. "Are you sure my love?"

"Yes" i whispered "i want it". "We don't have to, you know that"

"I know" i smiled.

"I would wait forever until you're ready and..."

"Vin" i cut him off softly. "I want you. I trust you. Theres no one i would prefer to do it with." With that he pressed his lips on mine and kissed me passionately. His tongue slid in my mouth and his hands were slowly pushing me down on the bed. Once i completely laid down his mouth traveled down my neck and i tilted my head to the side so he could reach the spot behind my ear. He found my sweet spot and lightly sucked on it. I let a small moan escape my parted lips and felt him smile against my neck.

His hands traveled down the sides of my body and i gasped as i felt his soft fingers against the hot skin of my hips. Vinnie pulled away from my lips. "Can i?" His voice was hoarse. I nodded and he lifted my t shirt and pulled it over my head so i laid there with only my sports bra. His hands grazed over my curves and made they way to my back to unclip my bra. He gave me an asking look so i nodded. He has seen me naked before but this was kinda different. I felt so exposed and i always hid as good as possible before.

So i crossed my arms before my bare chest but vinnie softly pulled them away. "You're beautiful y/n" his hands cupped my breasts. "Don't hide." I closed my eyes as his head dipped down and he planted a soft kiss on both of my nipples. I shivered. He took one nipple in his mouth and began sucking while he messaged my other breast with his hand. My back arched off the bed on this amount of pleasure. I felt his tongue swirling around and his teeth carefully grazing my now hard nipple and i groaned.

"Feels good?" Vinnie asked smirking. "Y-Yes vin" He smirked and dedicated his attention my other nipple. My hands went to his muscular shoulders.

After some time his lips traveled further down my body. Over my stomach down to the hem of my sweatpants. He slowly pulled them down my legs and threw it over his shoulder somewhere in the room. His lips found my thighs and he planted short kisses on them and went higher with every kiss, straight to where i needed him so badly. His fingers hooked under the waistband of my panties and he looked up at me under his soft curls. "I'm going to pull them down, okay?" "Go ahead please." He slowly pulled my panties down my legs until i laid there completely naked and exposed. I began to get scared. "Don't worry beautiful, i won't hurt you, i promise." He said as if he heard my thoughts while pecking my lips "Let me make you feel good" and then he dipped his head down to my wet core.

I felt his hot breath against my clit and breathed heavily. His tongue made contact with my folds and i threw my head back at the strong feeling of pleasure i got from the movements of his tongue. He flicked his tongue against my swollen clit and my eyes rolled back. I groaned and put my hands in his soft curls, pushing him to my clit more and ripping on his hair a little.

His lips closed around my clit and sucked. My back arched off the bed but vinnie held me in place with one hand while suddenly pushing one finger into me. I moaned loudly and went to cover my mouth to keep quiet, but he pulled my hand away. "No" he said with a deep voice "i wanna hear your pretty little screams when you finish baby" I moved my hips on his finger and when he curled his long finger in me grazing me g-spot i had to grip the sheets to stay in reality. This amount of pleasure was almost unreal.

He added another finger, stretching me out more. I felt something building up in my body. "Vin, i think I'm c-coming" "its okay baby, cum, i got you." with that he pressed his thumb on my clit hard and i screamed his name as i came around his fingers. This was the most incredible feeling i ever experienced.

He helped my riding out my high before hovering over me again and kissing me passionately. i could taste myself on his lips.

He pulled away again, breathing heavily. "Do you want to keep going?" "Yes" i sighed. He smiled softly reaching out to his nightstand, getting a condom. He pushed away from the bed and got rid of his sweatpants and his boxers. His hard dick sprung out and my eyes widened at his size. He lost no time and pulled on the condom before hovering over me again. He pecked my lips. "I'll be careful, its going to hurt okay and you have to tell me when i should stop." I nodded and he positioned him self in front of me. I hissed as he pushed in. It just kept coming and coming and it hurt. Vinnie pressed his forehead against mine and wiped a tear that rolled down my cheek.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he whispered. "It's so much" i cried a little. "I know baby, i know." He paused and i let out a shaky breath. Vinnie held my head softly and kissed my face. he started to move again while kissing my lips to distract me. "Vin i can't.." i moaned. " Hey, hey I'm all in i won't move, let your self adjust baby." My nails were leaving little half circles on his biceps but after the first pain it started to feel good.

"Move please" i said. "He began to pull put and slowly go back in and i screamed a little by the feeling of him filling me out. "God y/n you're so tight" my hands went down to his abs and vinnies hand travelled back down my stomach and found my clot right away. He moved his fingers in circles around my clit and i was a groaning mess.

"F-faster please" he started to go faster and i screamed his name. He sucked my neck and i grabbed the pillow above my head. "You feel so good y/n" vinnie moaned in my ear. "Vin I'm close." " Me too baby." He kept pounding into me and my heart was running a fucking marathon in my chest.

After a few minutes he found my g-spot and hit it perfectly. "Vinnie!" I screamed "That's right baby, scream my name" and with that i came around his dick, clenching my walls so hard, he came right after me. He collapsed on top of me and put his head in the crook of my neck. I kept my eyes closed and just laid there, with my hands in his hair. i wasn't able to move anymore. "You did so good baby" vinnie mumbled against my neck.

After some time he pushed away from me and i hissed a little at the movement. Vinnie frowned worried. "Baby? Did i hurt you?" He asked worried and brushed his thumb over my cheek. I shook my head no and i heard him breath out relieved. "Come on lets clean you up." He took me in his arms and carried me to the bathroom to run me a bath.

Later that night i cuddled into his chest and he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist. "Thank you" I whispered. "For what?" he asked confused. "For giving me the best first time i could ask for" he hugged me even tighter and kissed my forehead. "I love you. I love you so so much darling, thank you for trusting me." I smiled a tired smile and dozed off into a deep sleep.

A/n: okay wow, that was more detailed than i thought it would be haha. This is not proof read so sorry for mistakes.
requests are open.
Ily guys <3

💞M