Sad Vinnie ^°

Warnings: yeah none its just some angsty fluff i don't know man.

It was really late, probably like 1 am when i went to the kitchen to grab some water. Some other guys of the hype house were still awake, editing some videos for the next days and i was surprised i didn't see Vinnie anywhere. He didn't greet me when i came home, which was very weird. We were best friends, but everyone shipped us and its not like i didn't like him a little more.

I went up to Thomas. "Hey," i whispered. He turned around. "Oh hey y/n, what is it?" "Umm, have you seen Vinnie anywhere?" "Yeah he went to his room before you got home." I frowned. "Okay thanks" he smiled and turned around again.

Vinnie usually goes to bed way later. Something was wrong, so i went back upstairs and as i walked up to his room i heard something, which sounded like a muffled sob. My body went still. Was he crying? I slowly turned the knob to his door but it was locked. He never locked his door.

"Vinnie?" I said softly. The sounds behind his door went completely still. "Vin?" Still no answer. I was getting worried. "Hey, its me, y/n. Please open the door."

I heard some shuffles but the door didn't open. Instead a hoarse voice answered. "Everything's fine y/n, please leave." My eyes widened. he went through something and it was bad.

"No vin don't push me away right now. I can help you just please let me in, please" i said also on the verge of crying. I heard steps coming to the door but nothing happened. "Please vin" i whispered, knowing he would hear me.

I heard the lock click open so i opened the door a little and looked in the room. As i saw vinnie standing there, his head down and his curls over his eyes so i couldn't see them i walked in the room and slowly closed the door behind me.

I went over to him and gently touched his arm. "Hey, come on what's wrong vin?" I asked worried. He lifted his head and i saw his red, puffy eyes, the dark circles under his eyes and his tear stained face.

"Oh vin, come here" my voice broke slightly at the end. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled him in a hug. After some time he returned the hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly and buried his head in the crook of my neck. I could feel the wetness of his tears and when i heard him sob my heart shattered. I never saw him like this. We just stood there in the middle of the room and i let him soak my shirt with his tears, while i lifted a hand into his hair, slowly massaging his scalp to calm him. My other hand was drawing  soothing circles on his back. "Shh... you're gonna be okay" i whispered every now and then "i promise"

After a while i slowly let go of him and took his face in both of my hands wiping his tears with my thumbs. "Come on" i nodded in the direction of the bed. "Lets lay down okay?" He nodded. I took him by the hand and got him under the covers before i joined him. We were facing each other and i smiled a sad smile at him. "Tell me what's wrong please" he looked in my eyes before breaking the contact. "I..." his lips quivered a little. This was so unusual for him, he scared me a little. I took his hand and softly kissed it. "You can tell me anything you know that." "I know" he sighed. "It's just... every time i make a tik tok or anything on the internet, im always getting reduced on my body, on my face. Nobody talks about me. About my personality. All that matters to them is how i look. Nothing more." A single tear slipped out of his eyes.

"I feel like I'm alone and nobody really knows me." I blinked rapidly so no tears would slip out of my eyes. "You're not alone vin. You got me. You got the hype house. We are a family and we know you. And we love you for who you are. I promise" He looked at me blankly. "Do you love me?" He faintly asked. The question took me by surprise.

I took a deep breath ."Y-Yes" i answered after a moment and looked down "i do"

he smiled at me "I waited so long for you to say this" With that he lifted my chin and pressed his lips on mine. They felt amazing. I could still taste the saltiness of his tears on them. "I love you" he said between kisses. "You're the only one that understands me y/n"

I smiled up at him. He returned it. I snuggled into his chest and he wrapped his arms tightly around me.

"Thank you" he whispered

"For what?" I asked back

"For showing me what I'm worth."

"Always"

a/n: well oh well. good or nah? Let me know please so i can improve.
Requests are open.
YOU ALL ARE LOVED QUEENS AND KINGS OUT THERE; KNOW YOUR WORTH BITCHES.
<3

💞M